Day 5 part two

A/N Okay im back... again let's get right into our gay/straight wtv bookiiieee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMITY'S P.O.V 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heya kid, how ya feeling about the Boiling Isles?" I asked them, hoping to et a basic answer. "I don't really know, I mean I don't know anything about the Boiling Isles." They said laughing, they blushed slightly. PFFT, LUZ IS NOT RIGHT. "C'mon let's go somewhere."i said, they nodded "I'll go get Luz!" I shook my head, and grabbed their hand, "Just us." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woahh wait. wait. WAIT. 

AMITY WANTS TO GO SOMEWHERE ALONE WITH ME!?

Breath, probably just going to ask me some questions. Maybe.... Oh God. My heart started quickening. No Amity has a girlfriend, she is taken. Get that through your damn head Y/N! 

Amity was dragging me along a path I've never seen before. Finally she stopped. I looked up, just now realizing I had been looking at my feet the entire time. "Woahh~" I said. We were on a super high cliff, Trees surrounded this place, but you could see the sky clearly. The stars could be seen brightly here. "We're above the polution." Amity said reading my mind, "I've only ever brought Luz here." I blushed, and then rapidly tried to hide it. 

Amity giggled, "It's okay, Luz wanted me to bring you here." 

               That made me blush harder. 

"So anyone special at home kid?" Amity asked, sliding down into a sitting postition, back to a tree. I blushed, hesistated, and shook my head. Amity was a sight to see. She changed out of her Hexside uniform and was wearing casual attire. Her head was up, looking at the stars. She looked down at me and laughed. 

"I get that I'm pretty, but you gotta pick your jaw up off the ground, kid." 

I- what? "I think we should head back," I started rambling, "King's needing me, probably." Amity slowly stood up and laughed. "Alright, c'mon." She said holding her hand out to help me up. I took it and only blushed harder. 

Amity walked me home and then left. I laid down on Luz's spare sleeping bag, laid down with my face in my pillow and screamed.