Day Four Part Two

Can I just say that I love you guys? Like I started this as a joke and now minutes after I post I get comments and reads from familiar faces (people I've seen commenting before.) So like a) I'm posting twice in the same day for making you guys wait so long for that short chapter b)its currently 1:19 AM and c) I checked my demos and I love that the majority age group is 13-18 and I'm in that age group (16) so like ahh!! Also I've had a few people slid into my dms and I'm fine with that! I may take a min to respond but I will!! So if your still reading this your appreciated <3 

TW! Hints at depression. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm laying there, eavesdropping on Luz and Eda. I mean if they were gonna talk about me might they be a little bit quieter? Anyways I'm laying there and I hear Eda start to leave, I flipped back over onto my back. King naturally grunted and growled because I moved him. I just wanted to think you know? So I can do magic? God, Am I insane?? I mean, I just happen to fall into a magic world, that is seemingly perfect, there's two beautiful women who are main characters, and I can do magic? I'm probably sitting in the mental hospital right now, god... But those women.. I blush violent shades of red. 

Luz is strong and confident, believes totally in herself, and is the main character in her story. Amity is in control and strong, who isn't scared of anyone. Meanwhile, I'm this weak little ball of fears and no self confidence to be found. I'm a pretty bland person, and half the time I act solely on impulse. I hold my hands above my face, shaking from anxiety and finally I let go of the tears. One come outs and then twenty more follow and I can't stop them. I start to loose my breath, King wakes up just them and gets up and gets Luz. 

"Oh my, Y/N" Luz said as she opened the door. "Get out," I cried, I couldn't let her see me like this. I hear her close the door and I start thinking again. If I am in a mental hospital, is my brain trying to make me feel bad by imagining these two perfect people? Or am I not insane... I'm really here in the Owl House. Surrounded by strong people, Kings got his ego, Eda has got her experience, Amity has her stubbornness, and Luz has her innocence. 

Luz's P.O.V 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let a tear slip out, why could they possibly be crying? They are perfect, in every way. They are absolutely stunning, smart, strong, and I hate to see them upset. They way they have held themselves since being thrown into our world. They just need to open their eyes in the mirror and see what me, Amity, Eda, King, Edric, and Emira see. We all see this amazing person. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a chapter on mental health awareness, I'm hoping I was able to let you see yourself in a new light cause when I was writing this I was thinking of my beautiful/handsome viewers who don't think/know that they are.