Day Three

OMG Y’ALL ARE SO SWEET!!
I started this book after watching both seasons of the Owl House and I thought I’d get a couple readers because I’m not good at writing. BUT 42 UPVOTES?!?!?!? I started Wattpad in the sixth grade with two Undertale stories, one got 17 views and the other got 80 but both got 0 upvotes. Now this story is almost at A THOUSAND reads and 42 Upvotes and so many amazing people commenting!! Like come onnn. With my job and cheer try-outs everyone was so nice wishing me luck. I love you all so much. Also, I did not make cheer, but I start my job on Thursday, So I’ll be at work Thursday but how many times a week do you want me to upload another chapter?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luz’s P.O.V
I sat in the corner and sighed. The poor kid was terrified, but I was jealous. I saw Amity staring at them. Yeah, I’ll admit they're cute but like… Me and Amity are dating. Is it wrong to like someone you're not dating? I sighed and texted my mom.
Hey Mom.
Mama is typing…
Hola mija!!
I sighed and asked her.
Is it wrong to like someone while I’m dating someone?
I waited for a response. But she didn’t answer for like five minutes.
Mija… It’s fine. Just tell Amity how you feel about this other person. I know Amity and she’ll understand.
My mom knew Amity and thought I met her at the Reality Check summer camp and that I was staying with her and her strict family. Not that I was in another dimension, learning how to be a witch. I sent her a smiley face emoji, hoping she didn’t ask to talk to Amity’s parents again. Last time Eda made me do chore duty for a week after that.
    I decided to go to Amity’s house, I knocked and Edric answered. He nodded and moved aside to let me in, I signaled Emira. She nodded and started talking to their parents to distract them while I snuck up to Amity’s room. I knocked and opened the door and Amity was sitting on her bed. She looked up and smiled, “Missed me, Dummy?” I nodded, “I need to talk to you,”
    I explained everything to her and she hugged me. “Hey estupido, it’s okay. I think they’re pretty cute too. But I decided not to say anything, it was really brave you told me.” I nodded, and hugged her. She laughed, rolled her eyes, and kissed my forehead.
    We started cuddling and then we fell asleep. When we woke up, I looked up and saw Amity’s parents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V
    I woke up and decided to go find Luz. I walked out and found King at the door, looking worried. “What’s wrong, King?” “Y-Y/N” King ran up and hugged me. “Luz left last night and hasn’t came back.” No, No, No. What if she’s hurt? “Have you heard from Amity?” King shook his head. I felt dizzy, I can’t believe it. I moved to fast for my brain to comprehend what I was doing, I took off out the front door and into the woods.