Day One

"It's just a summer camp, (Y/N)" My mom said, looking worried. "I know, I just don't know anyone there..." My social anxiety escalading. "I gotta go to the hospital, Aunt Cindie is giving birth to baby Stella, give me loves." I gave her a hug, she gave me a kiss. What she doesn't understand is it's not just a couple months like normal summer camp. It's gonna feel like seven months... My imagination was to wild for my public middle school. She got in the car and drove off, knowing the bus would be there in half an hour. I saw something in the corner in my eye, it was an owl, going through the trash with a bag. Animal Abuse I thought. I followed the owl after it flew off hoping to find it's owner to yell at them. It flew into an old cabin and I followed not thinking, it went throw this weird door, I hesitated then checked the time on my phone, 3:15, I have 15 minutes. I can do this, I burst through the door. I saw a girl around my age, "Is that your owl?" I asked. She looked confused. "Oh Owlbert?That's Eda's owl. Wait-" She said. "Did you come through the human door?" She asked, she sounded excited. "Uh the human door?" I asked confused. This girl must be crazy. "The door right behind you." She pointed. "Oh ya, I did." She jumped up and down, "Yesss! Eda there's another human!!" Someone came out of the shadows, I fell back.

This is what she looked like

This is what she looked like. I screamed, the girl looked confused. "Oh hold on, calm down." I started breathing hard, I scooted away from both of them. Then my vision went dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Luz's P.O.V
Omg there is another human! Amity, Gus, and Willow are gonna be so excited! They just laid there motionless I checked to make sure they were breathing. I sighed, they were, that's good. "Eda I need to take them to the Owl House." I said, looking up at Eda. "Ok kid, but if they freaks out so bad they faint when they  see me, keep king away until you explain everything to them." Eda said looking down. I nodded, picking them up, they were surprisingly light. I look down at their h/c h/l hair and got a little flustered. I carried them all the way back to the Owl House. Hooty started blabbing about how there was a new friend. I told him to shut up kindly and cringed. I laid them down on my sleeping bag and covered them up, picking a sleeping King up on my way out. "What was that for, Luz??" King growled. "There's a new human. They don't know anything about our world so I need you to stay away from them until I explain." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. King pouted but I scratched his belly and he seemed fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up on a hard surface, covered up and in a sleeping bag. I heard the girls voice saying "King go sleep in Eda's room if your so tired. I need to talk to them before they see you." I sneaked out of the room to see the girl talking to a little... Thing. He looked like this.

"OMGOMGOMG HE'S SO CUTTEEE!!" I yelled

"OMGOMGOMG HE'S SO CUTTEEE!!" I yelled. He came over and fell asleep on my lap and I started petting him. "Well so much for the plan" the girl said, rolling her eyes. "I'm Luz Noceda" Luz said, holding her hand  out. "Y/N L/N" I shook her hand. Someone burst through the door. "Hide her now." I heard the voice say growling.