Day Two

Your P.O.V
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

OMG THANK YOUU FOR SO MANY UPVOTES!! School just started, and I'm doing cheer tryouts, so I've been really busy. But anyways here's Day two!!

Amity's P.O.V
------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Y/N slept, I smiled, Luz is right she's really pretty. NO. I'm not gonna like this human too. Luz is the only human I love. I picked up King and sighed, he was what I even came in here for. I shut the door quietly behind me,then I heard them scream.

Luz's P.O.V
------------------------------------------------------------
I remember the night terrors. Y/N was laying on her back, screaming. Her eyes burst open with tears. I held them, almost crying myself. I had dreams that made me whimper and sad, I wonder what they was dreaming of to make them scared.

Your P.O.V
------------------------------------------------------------
I sat up straight, tears welling in my eyes. Amity was standing over me, Luz holding me close. I stuffed my head into her hoodie, the one with the cute cat ears. I needed to be alone, but didn't wanna hurt them. "Thanks guys, but I-" Luz nodded, and pulled Amity out of my room. I curled up in a ball, the dreams stopped a long time ago, I don't know why they came back. I heard a tiny knock, near the bottom, King. "Come in" I said, King came and cuddled me. And then before I knew it I was asleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sowwy it's so short 🥺 But y'all waited to long so here you gooo :3 Also I got a job today uwu