Day Five

Okay so like... I'm big gay, so when I say my main gender and age demographic was 

FEMALE 13-18

I kinda died inside anyways, here's more of your guy's gay story >.< 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up and I looked down and saw Luz. I blushed, God why is she so close- she smells good- Wait no, she has a girlfriend. I sighed and scooted over a tiny bit. Damn, she sleeps like a rock, I just get up at this point. She hits the ground with a soft thud, but keeps sleeping on. I giggle, I walk out naturally King is right in front of the door. I have to move him gently, and once all that's done, I can finally drink my coffee/hot chocolate. I sigh and hear Eda come down, she looked rough.

"Rough night?" I ask, and slid her a cup of coffee. She laughs, "You're a good kid, even knows to make me coffee." She winks and takes a sip, Luz comes out rubbing her eyes. Eda eyes her coming out of my room and spits her coffee out. Luz said, "So sorry I fell asleep in your room, you had a nightmare. And when I woke up, you were half asleep and latched onto me." She laughed. I blushed, her laugh was amazing. Amity walked in and hugged Luz, and Luz laughed and smiled. "Good morning, baby. I missed youuu." She whined, "You literally saw me last night." Amity gave her puppy eyes as she finished her sentence. 

Luz rolled her eyes and asked to talk to Amity in private. Right, they're together. That's fine...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amity's P.O.V 

I saw the look on their face when me and Luz were being all gushy. They must have someone back home they miss. "I think they like both of us, Amity" Luz said, looking me dead in the eyes. "Nah, I think they have someone back home, I'll bet you little-spoon for the whole week." She looked me and up and down and said one-word. "Deal." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They came and Eda shook her head, "You made a deal with her again, Amity?" They both blushed, "You heard that??" Luz said, Eda shook her head, and pointed to Amitys face, "sealed with a kiss" We all started laughing, but now I was curious as to their deal. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes this one is short but the plot thickens so therefore you are interested. I might have another chapter out todayyy