Chapter 6 rehearsal and regionals

Greg's POV:

Over the past four months we have done rehearsal, classes, thanksgiving, Christmas and celebrating the new year. In four days is Regionals and Bumper has us practicing everyday for three hours.

We were all ready to go, but had to wait for Keith, Jesse and Alen. Once they showed up we were ready to go. We arrived at Carolina university, we got off the bus and walked into the building and to the auditorium. We watched different group's performance waiting to go on but we had one more group to go on before us, which were the Bella's. once the group that was on finished the announcer announced the Bella's and they walked on getting into position before Aubrey blew the pip.

It was boring until Fat Amy started singing and made the song more exciting. Once they finished Jesse asked if we should clap and we replied with nope's and never.

The Bella's walked past us and I noticed a guy walking with Aubrey and the girl next to them. After we were announced and got into position, once we started singing and dancing I was staring at the girl beside the guy the entire time. When we finished I was still looking at her when Steven and Brain shook my shoulders and I broke my gaze that I had on her.

After a few minutes the announcer announced the winners and the Bella's came in second while we came in first. After celebrating, we walking out of the auditorium while Bumper was yelling I'm willing to sign breasts. We saw some old people and Bumper and the tall guy started arguing. I looked behind me and saw the Bella's walked out and were looking at us curious to see what we were doing.

We encouraged Bumper to fight him but he was making excuse, until Donald was pushed through us, while the other two tried picking fights with Alen and Jesse. Bumper and the tall dude we're still arguing. The next thing I knew was that two burnets from the Bella's punched the two guys, the trophy broke the glass, and one of the Burnets were being arrested.

When we were outside I noticed that Alen wasn't with us but was across the car park with the guy and girl. I pointed it out to Bumper and we all made our way there and asked if Alen was ready to go but he said he was going to ride home with them and Hesse said he'd go with them because he was going to go to the police station. During this whole conversation I was staring at the girl. I broke my gaze when Bumper said let's go and we walked back to the bus.

The entire ride back Steven and Brian were teasing me because I was staring at the girl during our performance and when we were talking to Alen in the car park.

When we got back we all went to our rooms and went to sleep because it was really late.