Chapter 8: semi finals

Annie's POV:

After we got on the bus, we were all doing our own thing, while Amy was driving and parked to get gas she said "don't worry I got this, I'm going to pump and dump" before getting out and putting gas in the bus. Not even a minute later I heard yelling so I went to go check it out followed by Cynthia, Beca and Lilly.
"Help me" Amy said before laying on the ground.

"Fat Amy" Cynthia said before saying I got you and getting ready to do mouth to mouth.
"I'm fine, I'm sitting up" Amy said
"I'm sitting up, no need for mouth to mouth" she said while we helped her up.
"Bumper through a big ass burrito at me, I'm gonna kill him, gonna finish him like a cheese cake."

After cleaning her up, we went back on the bus and hit the road again. I was working on lyrics for my new song, Stacie was filling her nails, Chloe was humming to a song and I don't know what everyone else is doing. I noticed Beca whisper something to Amy and she whispered back. Not even a min later Chloe starts singing party in the u.s.a. We were all singing until we slowed down and asked Amy what the hell was going on and she told us we rang out of gas.

Aubrey was panicking saying she filled the tank but Amy said she didn't be she's she got hit by flying Mexican food. And we're out.

"Acascuse me?" Aubrey asked
"I can't aca believe it" Amy said
"What are we going to do?" Someone asked
"Maybe we could call-" Chloe started but was interrupted
"No, don't even say it Chloe. How dare you" Aubrey said.

"Actually no that really is a good idea, I got Bumpers number" Amy said
"Why do you have Bumpers number?" Aubrey asked.
"I... ugh" Amy tried to find an excuse but couldn't find one.

We did end up calling the boys and she told us they'd be here in 10 minutes.

When they picked us up we got on and sat on one side while they sat on the other. I sat beside Stacie, and in front of the guy with brown hair but blonde tips, and Alen.
"So Bella's, what boring set have you prepared for us this evening?"
"Um excuse me? But you guys are going to get pitch slapped so hard that your man poops are going to concave" Amy said.
Nine miles guys" Donald called out from the drivers seat.

"I feel like it's time for a warm up fellas. What do you say?" Bumper asked the boys.
"Here we go. You can suck my balls." He sang
"You can suck my balls" they sang while looking at us.
"You can lick my ass" Amy sang, and tried to get us to sing.

"You can suck my balls" the boys sang again.

After getting a nod from Aubrey " you can lick my ass" I sang while staring at the guy I've hated since the beginning of the year when we rang into each other.

"You can suck my balls" they sang again while still looking at us.

We continued this for another few minutes when my phone started ringing, I saw it was Lea. I shut everyone up.

"Hey Lea"
I didn't get a response, all I heard was crying from her end, because of this I stood up and started pacing with everyone watching me, the boys confused, except for Alen, he was looking at me with concern. The girls looking at me with concern also.

"Lea, what's wrong?"
The next words she said made me drop my phone and fall to the floor crying.

"Annie, Cory is dead"

I was crying so hard that I didn't see Alen and Aubrey come sit beside or in front of me. I saw Alen talking to her on the phone while I was crying into Aubrey's side. Aubrey told Alen to put on speaker so I know what Lea's saying.
"Annie I found his body in his hotel room. The doctors say he died from a toxic combination of heroin and alcohol" "why was he drinking and doing drugs?" I asked
"I don't know"
"Lea we have to go but we'll talk soon" Aubrey told her before hanging up and pulling me up with her and sitting down switching seats with Stacie.
After I stopped crying I was a mess. Stacie told me she'd put some makeup on. After that we arrived at the building and got off the bus. The entire time I had a stone face, even during the performance.

I payed attention though when Aubrey and Beca were arguing about what happened on stage. The Troubles have joined us by this time. Beca left, I was going to go after her but Aubrey threatened that I wouldn't be with the Bella's anymore. I looked at Benji and he went after her. We let the Troubles go through so they could perform and we went to the room they were in. After the end of the night we were on our way back to Bardon, the boys excited they won but us not happy that we didn't place. They kept quit though which we appreciated. The entire way back I was working on lyrics and texting Kayla if she could get in touch with Cher Lloyd's manager about singing this song with me. Not even five minutes later I got a reply back saying she would love to. This put me in a better mood and Alen noticed and texted me asking why I was in a better mood and I told him that Cher Lloyd and I were going to do a song together.

Once we got back I went back to my dorm and saw Beca there already asleep, I went to sleep to