Chapter 2 'Back at BU and Activities Fair.'

Greg's POV:

It's that time of year again. The time I go back to college. When I had everything in the car my parents and Allie got in the car. Johnny is in L.A writing music. After I made sure I had everything I got in the car and we started our two hour drive to BU. When we got there we were rocking out to a song from the radio while we pulled up next to a girl that's probably a freshman because she was getting directions to her dorm, I started air playing the guitar to her, which made her roll her eyes at me before we drove off again making me fall into my seat. After saying bye to my parents and Allie I went to my dorm, to find Steven already their, "sup." I told Steven while giving him a bro hug before he helped me quickly unpack so we could  drop extra clothes at the treble house. When we got to the house we put our extra bag in our rooms before meeting the boys to go the activities fair to recruit new members since we lost two when they graduated. While at the activities fair we were all talking about our summer when I saw a girl walk by us twice. Two minutes after she walked by we started singing 'let it whip' we pretty much just did our own thing while singing till the end of the song, once we finished the song Unicycle got hit in the head making him fall face down on the ground which made me turn and look at him when I heard the noise he made. When  Bumper was yelling at Hat, I was talking to Brian and Steven until a guy started talking to Bumper with two other guys behind him, which caught our attention until one of the guys with dirty blonde hair got hit in the head with a volleyball, which was followed by laughter from two girls, until the guy yelled out "really." To the Burnett who walked up to him while grabbing her ball, who I noticed to be the girl who walked by us twice. "1) That was for leaving me this morning without saying bye to me, and 2) come practice with me for tryouts tomorrow" she told him while a ginger who I recognize as Chloe walked over to the girl while handing her phone to her and then said hi to the guy before walking away. "Fine" the guy huffed out in frustration before turning to the two guys behind him, while we all went back to talking and singing while the guy and girl in front of us played some volleyball for the girls tryouts tomorrow. We stopped what we were doing when we heard someone yelling "seriously" before looking to the guy and girl while the girl was being chased until she was tackled by the guy and then started getting tickled while laying on the ground trying to get him to stop. "Hahah....stop...I'm going to tell my mom" the girl yelled in between breaths. But that didn't stop him till her phone started ringing "ok stop so I can answer my phone"  she told him before he stopped so she could answer it. " hey babe, what's up?" She asked while getting some leaves out of her hair.
"It's going well. Volleyball tryouts are tomorrow. How is everyone?" She asked the other person on the line. "I'd expect them to add new people to the cast. You tell the writers and Ryan that I'd love to start guest starring. Ok, tell everyone I miss them. I'll ttul, and I love you to. Bye" she said before hanging up. "Can you help me up now?" She asked the guy before he helped her up while taking a leaf out of her hair that she missed. And then asked her what the call was about before the girl walked away and the guy went in the opposite direction. "Ok guys what do it want for dinner?" Bumper asked us. "Chinese" we all said before looking at each other, before we left Steven grabbed the sign and walked to the house while Bumper  and Donald went to get our ordered food. When they got back we watched a movie and ate our food before going into the hot tub and then we all went to get ready for bed.

*reminder I don't own pitch perfect, glee or any of the songs except for my characters and plot I added*