Chapter 4 First practice

Annie's POV:

Waking up in the morning with a hangover sucks, especially when your friend who had more drinks then you is sleeping beside you. "Stacie" I said shaking her trying to get her up because we had our first Bellas practice. After two minutes she finally woke up grunting, "there's a bottle of water and some Advil right there for you" I told her pointing to the table while picking out leggings and a tank top, with my Nike for dancing. After curling my hair and putting it up I started my makeup, once finished I went with Stacie to her dorm so she could get ready. When she finished we got a quick breakfast and met up with Beca before going to practice. When we got their we started looking at pictures of the old Bellas. "Man, the old Bellas were hot" Cynthia Rose said while staring at them along with the rest of us. "Yea, they kept it tight" Amy said while shrugging. "Okey. Sopranos in the front, mezzos and altos in the back" Aubrey said pointing to the chairs and I ended up sitting in between Lilly and Beca. "As you can see, Kori, is not here. Last night she was Tree-Boned. She has been dice-invited from the Bellas'. Aubrey said taking her chair away from us and beside the piano.

"That oath was serious?" Beca asks.
"Dixie Chick serious. You can fool around with whoever you want, just not a Treble." Aubrey said walking back to us.
"That's not going to be easy. He's a hunter." Stacie said gesturing to her area. "You call it a dude?" Beca questioned, I smirked knowing she was going to say that and about what Aubrey was about to say while Stacie nodded her head. "Stacie, the Trebles don't respect us. And if we let them penetrate us, we are giving them our power." Aubrey explains.
" not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate" Amy comments which made me secretly high five her.
"So, does anyone else here have anything to confess" Aubrey said staring at Mary-Elise, then, turning to me smirking at her because we both saw her leave with one of the Treble members. "It was an accident, and I-" Mary Elise begins, but was cut off by Aubrey. "Turn in your scarf and go" Aubrey said holding her hand out. Mary Elise unwittingly handed over the scarf and sat there. Aubrey motions for her to get up and leave. While she was walking past Amy, I coughed slut. Before she could get further Aubrey told her to grab her chair, Mary Elise uncomfortably comes back and stages her chair before running out crying with us watching her.

"Was that necessary?" Beca asked with shock written on her face. "This is war, Beca. And it is my job to make sure that my soldiers are prepped at go time with three kickass songs, sung and choreographed to perfection. And there are only four months until regionals, so if you have a problem with the way I run the Bellas, then you should just-" Aubrey stops, and covers mouth with her hand. She looked like she was going to throw up. "Don't stress, Aubrey, relax. We don't want a repeat of what happened last year." Chloe calms Aubrey down while I sat there with concern written on my face. "What happened last year?" Lily whispered after raising her hand. "What are you saying?" Chloe said leaning closer to hear Lily. "What happened last? And do you want to see a dead body" Lily wonders while I moved my chair closer to Beca because she said dead body. Lily pulled out her iPad and clicked on a video of Aubrey throwing up last year on stage before I was shown running to her.

"Ooh! Calico on 'guy piles on cat-" Stacie points to the screen. "Enough. It happened. It's over. We will practice everyday for at least two hours, seven days a week" Aubrey told us. "And I trust you will add your own cardio." Most of the girls frowned while I was beaming because I loved cardio. "Why cardio?" Beca questioned.
"Yeah, no, don't put me down for cardio." Fat Amy adds. "Okay, moving on. This is a list of all the songs that we have ever performed. And you will notice, we only sing songs made famous by woman." Aubrey states while handing us paper.

"There's nothing from this century on here" Beca told her. "Because we don't stray from tradition. Now this is how we will become champions." Aubrey flips a board and it reveals a bunch of squares with tips, rules and exercises in them. Then we started running down the steps with Aubrey yelling and slapping our asses, I was running in front of Chloe so instead of slapping both of our asses she gave us a high five, after finishing they taught us how to walk in heels, the choreography and the lyrics before calling it an end. After they handed us our schedules and told us we had a gig next week Aubrey told us to put our hands in, and when nobody but me put my hand in with theirs she said "hands in Aca-bitches, now say ahh-" "ahh" Fat Amy sings. "It's actually ahh on three fat Amy." Aubrey told her. "Ah" Fat Amy said in understanding. "Ok 1,2, ahhh" Chloe, Aubrey and I sang while everyone is two seconds late. "Ok we will work on that first thing next time" Aubrey said before dismissing us. When Stacie and I walked out of the building we decided to go to Starbucks, when we got our drinks we sat down and got to know each other. "So got any sibling?" I asked her. "Sadly no. What about you?" She asked "I've got three actually" I told her. "Really. What are their names and ages?" "My oldest sister is actually Aubrey who is 22, my twin brother who is nine minutes older and the youngest is Tessa and she's 10" I told her smiling just thinking of Tessa brought a smile to my face and reminded me I haven't talked to her since I left home. "I would have not have guessed you two were siblings" she told me. I nodded because most people wouldn't believe we were sibling. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked "Yes I do" I told her smiling again. "What's his name and how did you guys meet?" "His name is Grant and we met on the set of glee" I told her still smiling. "That's a nice name and we should probably go" she told me getting up and grabbing her bag. "Yea we should" I followed in her footsteps. When we got close to our dorm building someone walked into me spilling my drink on me. "Can you watch were your going." I told the person trying to get the stain out of my shirt with Stacie's help. "You walked into me sweetheart" the mysterious person said. I looked up and glared at the person who I now see is a male "well maybe if you weren't looking at your phone you would have seen me walking" I told the person while he tried to get my drink stain out of his shirt. When he looked up he glared at me before replying "maybe if you weren't talking to your friend and facing her you wouldn't have ran into me" he said before bumping his shoulder into my shoulder walking away. Waking into my dorm Stacie asked "who was that?" "I have no idea" I told her setting my bag on the ground and grabbing my computer and sitting beside Stacie on my bed just working on homework together. When Beca got back Stacie and I brought her to the gym for some cardio. When we returned to our dorm and Stacie returned to hers we went to bed.