Chapter 3 auditions and Initiatin night

*skipping to the day before Auditions*

Annie's POV:
It's been a month since I've been here, I've had lots of volleyball practice , became close with the all the girls on the team, was named co-captain, finished the song I started on the first day. Recorded it, filmed the video and posted it and now I'm working on a new song called Utopia. While I was writing the lyrics there was a knock on the door, after I opened the door I greeted Beca's dad "hey dr.Mitchell." "Hey Annie" he said to me before walking over to Beca and woke her up while I finished writing and stared putting the music part together while the argued again about the same thing as last time. After he left Beca went to go shower while I started recording. In the middle of recording Beca came back and listened while waiting for me to finish. Once I finished Beca told me what in the shower and with Chloe, "wait so are you thinking of auditioning because it'd be nice to do something together." I told her while on my bed. "I'll think about it, was that your new song?" She asked.
"Yea, want to listen to it?" I asked her
"Yes, I'd love to hear it" she said before I hit play on my computer, and watched her listen to the sing. "Omg. That's amazing" she told me taking off the headset. "Thanks, I just have to send it to my record company so they can tell me what they think of it before we record it again with them and start filming the video." I told her while saving it to one of my memory cards to show Aubrey and Chloe later when I visited them because they invited me for dinner and a girls night. After I worked on some homework I got ready to head to Aubrey and Chloe's, once I found their dorm I knocked on the door and waited for one of them to open the door. Chloe was the one who opened the door for me and let me in their room, once we sat down we waited for Aubrey to come back because she was preparing the thing for tomorrow night. When she got back we ordered food and I showed them my new song.
After they listened to it they told me it was really good and then we started eating dinner so we could have our girls night. After we put on face masks we started dancing around while listening to music. When we took off the masks we decided to make a Tik Tok. After finishing it we posted them to Tik tok and to Instagram, and got lots likes and comments from my fans and friends. After we watched a movie we got ready for bed, but first we blew up an air magress for me to sleep on.

The next day we woke up and ate breakfast before we went to get ready. After I showered I went back to my dorm, got dressed and woke Beca up, after I woke her up I did my makeup and curled my hair before putting it up because I have a volleyball game later this afternoon which I'm hoping Chloe, Aubrey and Alen can come to. When I was about to leave, I got a text from Alen saying he wanted to walk with me, so I said ok and told him to meet me outside of my dorm building. When I found him I noticed he was with the same guys from the activities fair. "Hey bro." I said giving him a hug which he returned "hey Anns" Alen said before pulling away. "Who are they?" I asked pointing to the two guys behind him. "Oh, this is Benji and Jesse. Their my roommates." Alen said.
"Nice to meet you, I'm his nine minutes younger sister." I introduced myself.
"I didn't know you had a sister" they said at the same time.
"Because I didn't want people knowing, oh and if anyone asks we're cousins" Alen told me. "Sounds good to me. Don't want to be embarrassed by you" I told him "well we should probably get going so we're not late" Benji I think said. "Yea. Lets go" I said before walking a head of them. While waking into the building I held the dirt open for a pretty girl that's really tall with black hair that's curled and left down. "Thank you" She said walking in. "Your welcome. My name's Annie" I said holding my hand out.
"My name's Stacie" she said shaking my hand before letting it go. "Want to sit with me?" She asked while pointing to the room. "Sure, it beats sitting with my cousin and his two friends." I told her before we went to take two seats and waited for others to show up. While waiting we got to know each other. A few minutes later everyone else has shown up, I looked around for Beca put couldn't find her and thought she wasn't going to come. When we finished we got our pictures taken and handed them to the two dudes taking the pictures. When they got all the pictures the two walked on stage. They explained what was going to happen and started calling people in. After a few people went on Stacie went on and introduced herself before started, and I don't mean to be rude but she was a really bad singer and she did a gesture to her lady parts before finishing and coming to sit back with me. "That was really good." I told her. After a few more people Alen was called on , after he finished I was called in. "Hi, my name is Annie. My hobbies include singing, modeling, acting, dancing and playing volleyball." Chloe told me I could go ahead. After I finished singing I went and sat back down while secretly highfiving Alen, but showed everyone when I sat down beside Stacie and Highfived her. I went to go watch other people audition but the guy said there wasn't any but apparently Chloe saw someone and said "oh, there's one more" I turned around and saw Beca which made me smile. "Hi, I didn't know we had to prepare that song." Beca said walking to stand in front of Chloe and Aubrey. "That's ok. Sing anything you want" Chloe said shaking it off. "May I?" She gestured to the cup that was on their table. Chloe nods while Aubrey looked unsure about this. After Beca finishes Chloe is the only one who smiled at her while Aubrey looked not impressed. After everyone left I told Stacie I had a volleyball game in an hour if she wanted to come watch. After my game that we won, I went back to my dorm and showered before putting on new clothes and started writing my essay. After finishing I texted Beca that I was going to Starbucks to get a frap with Stacie. After we finished our drinks we started walking back to the dorms when a bag was put over Stacie and before I could do anything a bag was put over my head which put me in panic mode and started struggling until I heard Chloe's voice. "Relax it's just me" and I calmed down and did what she told me to do. After we stopped I heard Aubrey's voice and some whooshing. "The sopranos. Jessica, Mary-Elise, Lily.
The Mezzos. Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori. And our Altos. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley Beca and Annie." Then the bag was removed from my head. I noticed Beca was beside me which made us smile at each other.

"We shall begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you." Chloe takes the chalice from Aubrey and walks over to me. "Uh, no" I said.
"Don't worry. It's booms farm." Chloe whispered to me before winking. After everyone had some 'Blood' Aubrey continued the ceremony. "Now place your scarves in your right hand." We do as told with me in front of Stacie and beside Beca. "I, sing your name"
"I, Annie" sung in tune while everyone else was out of tune which cause Aubrey and I to wince.
"Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."
"Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman"

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblmaker... or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves."

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblmaker...0r may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves?"

"You are all Bellas' now." Aubrey announces before flicking the lights on. While we were celebrating Stacie and I squeal.
After a few minutes Aubrey said we were going to a party.

While walking their Stacie and I were walking together and getting hyped for this party. When we got their Aubrey announced "Ladies, welcome to Aca-initiation night. Prepare to soften the beach." Before walking further down the steps to get a drink. When Stacie, Cynthia and I were grabbing a drink we asked Cynthia "so if we drink too much can we count on you to hold our hair back if we puke?" Which made her look down at our chests before our eyes and nodding her head. While Stacie and I were talking to Ashley and Jessica I was about to have a sip of my drink when someone grabbed it and said "no drinking" I looked and saw Alen and two other Trebles with him, which made me glare at them before turning my glare to Alen "oh please, do you not know the parties I went to with the glee cast cous?" I asked him while grabbing my cup back from him. "Whatever" Alen said rolling his eyes before walking away with the two Trebles behind him following him which made me turn back to the girls and asking them were we were "we were talking about how excited we are to be apart of the Bellas" Ashley said while Stacie and Jessica nodded in agreement. "Right" I said, and we just talked until a song came on which made us all cheer and started dancing while singing. When the night was over Beca and I helped Stacie to our dorm because we didn't know were hers was. After setting her on my bed I went to get Advil and a water bottle for her in the morning. When I finished getting ready for bed I got in the bed beside Stacie and went to sleep.

*how was third chapter in Annie POV? Next part is chapter three again but in Greg's POV.
Reminder I don't own Pitch perfect, glee, or the songs, those go the creators. I only own my characters and plot for them. Hoping to post the next part soon*