Chapter seven: More rehearsal, and shooting and break up

Annie's POV:

We have been doing more rehearsal then we did earlier in the year because of the events from regionals.

Today is February 1 and we have been rehearsing for almost four hours. During the song my phone rang and Aubrey let me answer it because the ring tone was my acting agent.

"Hey Kayla"
"Hey Annie"

"What's up?"

"Ryan called, they need you for another glee episode"

"Ok, when is this episode supposed to air?"
"Valentines day"
"So it's pretty much a Valentine's Day episode"

"Yes"
"When would I have to leave?"

"Tonight"
"Tonight" I yelled getting the attention of the girls
"Sorry" I told them.
"That's not enough time to get ready, I don't even have a flight booked"

"Already booked the flight, you just have to pack"

"What time is it at?"

"9:00 pm"
"Ok, tell Ryan I'll be there. And make sure someone is at the airport to get me. Also can you ask them if we can film other episodes I'm needed in now so then I don't miss more rehearsal time?"

"You got it" she said hanging up.

I turned to the girls and smiled a guilty smile. They saw the look and groaned.

"How long will you be gone?" Aubrey asked

"Not sure, we might film more episodes I'm needed in so then I won't have to leave again"

"When do you leave?" Chloe asked.

"In five hours"

"Ok, we'e done practice for the day anyway" Aubrey said.

After getting our stuff we left the building, I said bye to the girls and that I'll see them when I get back.

After packing my suitcase I printed my plane ticked and called Alen to tell him what was going on.

"Hey, I'm going to Ohio to shoot more episodes, don't know when I'll be back"

"Ok, what episode are you shooting first?"

"The next episode, and then hopefully ones were I'm needed that I don't have to leave."

"I see, tell the cast I said hi. I have to go since I'm in rehearsal, but I'll talk to you later and see you when you get back"

"Ok, bye, have fun"

"Bye, and stay safe. Text me when you land"

"Will do"

After that I hanged up and put my luggage in my car.

While on the way to the airport I was talking to Tessa.

"Hey Annie"
"Hey Tessa, what's up?"

"I need help with school work again"

"Ok read me the question"
Once she read me the questions, I helped her to the best of my ability since I'm driving.

"Hey kiddo I'm at the airport so I have to go."

"Ok, thanks for the help and travel safe"

"Your welcome, will do, love you baby sis"

"Love you to"

I hanged up and got my luggage from my car and paid for a parking past for one month and two weeks. I'd pay for more if I have to stay later.