Chapter 5 Riff Off and Rehearsal

Greg's POV

When I finished my assignments Bumper called a meeting.
"Tonight boys is the annual riff off" we all cheered except for Alen, Jesse, and Kilo who were confused.
"What's a riff off?" Kilo asked
"It's a competition were us, the high notes, bu harmonics and the Bellas' compete against each other and can only sing songs based off of the category previously chosen." Donald explained to them
"But if you sing a song that already has been sung your cut off, if you can't keep a tune your cut off or if you sing a song that's not in the category your cut off." Bumper further explained.

"Sounds fun" Jesse said
"Oh it is when you don't get cut off" I told them.

"Everyone meet back here at 7:00 so we can drink and then walk to the drained out pool by 7:50," Bumper said dismissing us.

After Steven and I played video games we went downstairs to sit in the hot tub and get a head start on drinking.
Alen and Jesse got here at 6:50 so Steven and I went to get changed before Kilo got here, when we got downstairs it was 7:00 and Kilo was here. After more drinking we saw the clock was at 7:50 so we left and headed to the drained pool.
We got there at 8:00 and saw everyone but the Bellas' already here.
I was talking to Alen, Jesse, and Steven when the Bellas' finally arrived. Once everyone got something to drink before someone started to make siren noises singling we were about to start.

"Welcome to the Riff Off! Who's ready to get vocal?" Justin asked making us all cheer.
"The winner gets the greatest prize of all..." I looked at Alen and saw he was mouthing words to someone, following his ling of vision I see the girl who ran into me mouth something back to him before turning her attention back to Justin, I did the same.

"Let's see our fist category. Ladies of the 80's!" Justin announces. I saw Aubrey and the girl smile at each other before running in but we beat them there. They frowned walking back to their side.

(Bumper with the Trebles harmonizing)
Oh, Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mine
Hey Mickey
Oh, Mickey, you're so-
(Barbara with the Bu Harmonics harmonizing)
You're so fine, and you're mine

While we were walking back I pointed at her and mouthed bitch, I heard a laugh come from the Bellas, I looked in their direction and didn't see anyone laughing so I looked away and listened to Steven.

And I'll be yours 'till the end of time
'Cause you make me feel
Yeah, you make me feel
So shiny and new
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time

I saw Aubrey and the girl walk up to them and cut them off.

(Aubrey and Annie with the Bellas' harmonizing)
Like the one in me
That's ok
Let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes
Let's get down to it

While they were making fists none of us looked impressed while Alen and Jesse were smiling for some reason.

Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Fire away-

While watching them a member of the high notes walked up to them and put her hand up cutting them off before starting to sing really horrible making us notice she was high.
She continued until Justin caught her off.
"The negative effects of marijuana, folks. You are-" we all joined Justin in clapping twice and before saying "cut off" her friends laughed at her, some friends they are, walking back to join her group I gave a disgusted look before paying attention to Justin.

"Let's check out our next category" Justin waited before the chart stopped, turning to us he said "our next category is... songs about sex" I was smiling while Donald walked up to start us off but frowned when Cynthia Rose I think her name was from the Bellas' beat us to it by singing.