Chapter 3 Audtitons and Initiation night

*skipped to the day of Auditions*

Greg's POV:
It's now been a month since college started. I've had a blast with the guys like we always do and we've had to choose a song for the auditions that were happening later today.
When we were all ready we walked to the theatre and just chatted and waited for the auditions to start. Some guy named Justin said the paper was ready for us to look at. Bumper sent Steven to get the papers, while Aubrey went for the Bellas and some other two people went for their groups. When Aubrey sat down bumper made a comment to Aubrey which made her mad and stood up to face us all and said "my fellow Ava-people. We will not let egotistical, big headed, garbage dicks, whoever you may be-" which caused Bumper and Donald to raise their hands before she continued "get in our way. I promise you, we will return to the ICCAs and finish what we started last year."

The first person was then announced when she sat back down and settled the tension going around the room. Donald told the first person "whenever you're ready dude" Thinking it's a dude. The guys takes off his hat to reveal a girl. "Yeah, my name is Cynthia-Rose." "That's not a dude" Donald told Bumper while I nodded my head. The auditions continued and they were boring, nobody's shown anything that wow'd us except three guys named Alen, Jesse and Kilo. When this tall black haired girl walked on and introduced herself as Stacie, then started, and boy was she off pitch, sounded terrible and made me uncomfortable when she started touching her lady part. When a burnet walked on and introduced herself "hi, my name is Annie. My hobbies include singing, modelling, acting, dancing and playing volleyball" then started singing and I was very impressed and new she'd make the Bellas. When the last person walked off Justin and the other dude came on and told us that was the last person and wasn't impressed this year while everyone started packing up, until Chloe said there was one more. After the girl, Beca finished we were allowed to leave and discuss who we wanted. We all voted on Kilo, Alen and Jesse and decided when to get them later at night and until then we all just sat in the hot tub. When it got dark out Uni, Brain and Steven went to get the boys while I got the jackets and got a cup of beer before standing with the others waiting for the guys to come back with the new members. Once they put them in the right place we gave uni, Brian and Steven their cups before Brian went to lift the bags off their heads. Before he lifted them off Bumper said "look who's in Treble" while I took a sip of my beer. When Brain took off Jesses bag Donald told Bumper "classic bump" which made Bumper say "I know" while brain lifted the other guys bags off their heads. When Jesse saw who was in he whispered something, before I walked over to the three and handed them their sweaters. After that we all started drinking before going to aca- initiation night to party with the other groups. When we got there we all got a drink and started getting to know the new members while waiting for the last group to get here which were the Bellas. When they did arrive they went to get drinks which meant they had to walk through us. When Steven and I were talking to Alen when he walked off mumbling follow me, we walked into the direction of a burnet. After Alen talked to her we walked off and got a new drink before the music started and we all started dancing and singing. When we all had enough and were really drunk we went back to the house and went to bed, all of us knowing we'd have hangovers in the morning.

*theirs gregs chapter 3. Hope you liked it and the next chapter is 4 and in Annie's POV. Reminder I don't own pitch perfect, glee, songs or some pictures and gifs, those belong to the creators that made them. However I do own my characters and plot I added into the story to fit right with my characters. Hoping to post the next chapter in a few days.*