obedient

Itadori's POV

"You need to be objective about this," Gojo continued to lecture me about not letting my emotions cloud my judgement, "Agreeing to a dangerous contract that will put us and the rest of the world at risk is not an option. As much as I value Fushiguro and his life, we need to make a responsible decision".

I nodded, pain and frustration stricken across my face. This was going to be harder than anything I've ever had to do.

"If you can reach some kind of agreement that is rational and safe, then you may agree to it. However, that will most likely not be the case. Additionally, you're not going to be able to fight him. He will have increased abilities within this domain that will make him impossible for you to touch".

"So what can I do?" I asked, wishing he would stop wasting so much time lecturing me and get on with the plan.

"I don't know if it will work, but if you can get close enough to Fushiguro to touch him, you maybe be able to pull him out with you. Unfortunately, this is only a theory. If it doesn't work, you need to come back immediately and we will rethink this. Don't stay in his realm too long, and do not make any decisions that I wouldn't approve of," Gojo finally finished.

"Okay," I breathed, attempting to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen.

*****

Megumi

"You can summon creatures to aide you in battle," Sakuna told Megumi, "These different hand signs will allow you to do that".

Sakuna gently moved Megumi's fingers into different shapes, explaining which creature corresponded to each sign. He had lost all of his memories, even those pertaining to his jujutsu powers.

"Try the first one," Sakuna instructed, stepping back to watch.

Megumi concentrated hard, chewing on his bottom lip and furrowing his eyebrows together. He began folding his hands and summoned his two shikigami, the demon dogs. They appeared next to him, sitting obediently at his sides. A giant smile spread across Megumi's face at his success, his eyes flickering over to Sukuna for approval. Sukuna gave him a small nod, and if he had a heart, he would have found Megumi's excitement adorable. Good thing he doesn't.

"That's good. We'll practice the others in time. We don't want to exhaust your energy, you're still recovering," Sukuna reached out his hand and used his power to draw Megumi towards him.

Megumi's eyes opened wide as he moved through the air and into Sukuna's arms. This was the first time he'd used that ability since Megumi lost his memories.

"How can you do that?" he stared up at Sukuna with curious eyes.

"It's one of the many powers I possess," he explained briefly, continuously fascinated by the extreme personality change in the boy. After bringing him back he not only lost his memories, but his stubborn and pessimistic personality as well. Now, he reminded Sukuna of a child, so excited and impressed by learning new things.

"Can I see more of your abilities?" Megumi looked at him expectantly.

"Soon," Sukuna brushed him off, wrapping his large hand around Megumi's small wrist, "Let's take a break for now".

The two of them returned back to the throne atop the mountain of bones, Sukuna sitting down and pulling Megumi with him. He ran his sharp finger nails across Megumi's body, causing the smaller boy to shiver under his touch.

Megumi still didn't fully understand the extent of their relationship, but he had quickly learned that they were together in some way. Sukuna would often caress his body, nibble on his neck, and coerce him into various intimate activities.

Sukuna's warm tongue was already moving against Megumi's neck, his teeth biting down whenever he reached a sensitive spot.

Sukuna pulled away after a little, his eyes feral and filled with desire, "You're going to be good for me, right?"

Megumi nodded; he was always good. He always did whatever Sukuna asked of him, even if it did hurt sometimes.

After all, he owes him his life.

*****

Itadori's POV

"It's not working!" I screamed, slamming my hands down on the table.

"You need to relax!" Gojo shouted at me, "You're so focused on your doubts and anxieties that it's preventing you from concentrating. You need to empty your mind, Itadori".

I took a shaky breath, squeezing my eyes closed and trying to sort out all of my thoughts. I envisioned every doubt, every worry, and every fear, and slowly pushed them out of my head.

Focus Yuuji.

I slowed my breaths, making them longer and deeper. I felt my shoulders fall and my muscles start to relax. I can do this; I have to do this.

"Now, dig inside your mind Itadori. Find your way in," I could hear Gojo Sensei's voice, but it sounded far away.

A picture slowly started to form in my mind.  A picture of a deep red chamber, filled with bones and skulls. This must be it.

I focused every ounce of energy I had on the vision in my mind, feeling myself get closer and closer. Then, out of no where, my mind went blank, and it felt like I was falling.

When I opened my eyes again, I was there, inside of Sukuna's domain. My body stood frozen in place as I took in my surroundings. Sukuna sat atop his throne of bones, a vicious grin tugging at his lips. Megumi stood next to him, a blank expression on his face as he stared down at me. He was wearing a black kimono, similar to the white one that Sakuna always wore. His face looked thin, and I could make out a few bruises dotting his body, even from here. I felt anger well up inside me, flames erupting from behind my eyes.

"Megumi!" I screamed up at him, my eyes stinging and brimming with tears.

After a few seconds of silence, Megumi turned to Sukuna, his face contorted in confusion, "Why does he know my name?"

My heart dropped to the floor, fear and pain flooding through my body.

Why did he say that?

*****

2 chapters 1 day!

art credit: @ circumpolar01 on twitter

<3 silver