kisses

A/N

hi! just wanted to let u know that i'm gonna switch the characters to using each other's first names instead of last names. now that they're closer they don't need to be as formal i guess lol

also big TW there's some sexual assault in this chapter so don't read this if you're sensitive that!!!!

and credit to @ monjiP346 on twitter for this chapters art!

ok that's all enjoy!

<3 silver

*****

Megumi's POV

I could hear Yuuji's heartbeat thumping softly under my head as he ran his fingers through my hair. I let my eyes drift closed, blissfully enjoying the moment.

Gojo Sensei finally let him come back to the dorms after a few days of supervision to ensure that he could continue to maintain control over Sakuna. We talked a little bit about what happened while he was gone, but now we were just enjoying each other's company. Things felt really good now that we finally sorted through our feelings. I felt my cheeks get warm when I thought about kissing him for the first time. I still don't know where I found the confidence inside myself to do that, but I'm glad I did.

I felt Yuuji's heartbeat start to quicken underneath me, and his hand stopped, resting softly on my head now. He must be really focused on something he's reading on his phone.

His fingertips suddenly felt sharp, and I felt his hand grasp tightly at my hair, yanking me upward.

I yelped in pain, my scalp burning as his hand squeezed tighter. I met a pair of eyes that did not belong to Yuuji. They were dark, cold, and had nothing inside.

Sukuna.

"Megumi Fushiguro...," his voice sounded amused, "it seems as though we keep running into each other".

Panic started to set in after I heard his voice. There's no one here to help me if this takes a turn for the worse.

"What do you want?" I reached up and grabbed his hand, trying desperately to free my aching head from his grasp.

His fist just squeezed tighter around my hair in response to my struggle, intense pain spreading over my head. I was embarrassed at the whimper that escaped my lips.

"Well, I personally don't think it's fair for this selfish brat to put you right in front of me, and not offer to share," his mouth twisted into a horrifying grin.

"Fuck you," I spit at him, trying to hide the fact that my heart was in my throat and my hands were shaking.

"Don't be like that," he caressed my face with his other hand before standing up and pulling me with him, his grip never loosening on my hair, "I'm not strong enough to get anything done yet, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun while I wait for your idiot boy-toy to find more fingers".

He held me out in front of him, tears starting to seep from the corners of my eyes. It felt like he was going to rip every last piece of hair from my head. Then, in one swift movement, I was flying through the air and smacking hard against the wall. My head throbbed and dull pain spread through my whole body as I fell helplessly onto the bed.

Before I could even move, Sukuna's arms were wrapped around me again. He's much too quick for me to even attempt fighting back, but I had to try. I turned my head and bit down hard on his arm, the taste of blood flooding into my mouth.

He sucked in a sharp breath and threw me down onto the bed, landing hard on my back. He looked down at his arm which was already healing, any blood that I managed to draw disappearing before my eyes.