Chapter 6 : Trust Me

Your eyes widened as Yuno, Yuki and another boy walked into the classroom. The teacher smiled and said, "Here are the 3 new students I've told you about, please introduce yourselves." Akise tapped your shoulder and as you turned to look at him he asked, "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

... Of course not! Two people trying to kill me just walked into our classroom! Well I guess since we made the deal they won't do anything... yet...

You nodded while smiling, "Oh of course, they were just in my old class."

He nodded then faced the teacher again. You sighed in relief then looked back at Yuki and Yuno while wondering if they had noticed you yet. You looked around then quickly pulled out your future diary while no one was looking.

Diary of Trust

08:05 Hinata wants to hang out with you, Akise, Mao, Yuno and Yuki. Accept invitation.

08:10 Kosaka wants to join, invite him.

You stopped reading after the first two entries and put away your future diary. ...There is no way in hell that I'll agree to hang out with Yuki and Yuno...

Yuki started looking around the class and said, "Hey, I'm Yukiteru Amano it's nice to me-"

He immediantly stopped talking as his eyes widened because he had seen you glaring at him. The teacher noticed his sudden silence and asked, "Yukiteru are you alright?" Yuki silently nodded as Yuno started to notice you in the back of the class as well. Akise raised his eyebrow while turning to look at you again and said, "I'm guessing you didn't get along?"

... If he can find that out by just the way I acted then I wonder how long it'll take for him to find out me, Yuno and Yuki have future diary's...

You nodded while bluntly replying, "Spot on as usual, Aki." As Yuno started introducing herself Hinata turned around to look at you and whispered, "So (Y/N) let's all hang out again today! We could even bring our new classmates along!"

You immediately answered, "No, I never got along with Yuki and Yuno. Besides it would be awkward anyways." Hinata started to playfully pout, "Come on (Y/N)! Please?" ... Hinata seems off... I haven't seen her beg before... this must be really important to her... but I wonder why...

You groaned and replied, "Fine but you owe me lunch." Hinata nodded while smiling and started staring to the front of the class again. You started to face the teacher again just as Yuno finished her introduction.  Then the boy with black hair and brown eyes began to introduce himself while grinning, "Hey! I'm Ouji Kosaka but you can just call me your highness!"

... What. An. Idiot...

Mr. Hedge then sighed at Kosakas stupidity as he stated, "Alrighty then. Yuki, Yuno and Ouji you can sit in the back with (Y/N) and Akise." But since Mao and Hinata sat at the desk in front of you, Yuki and Yuno would have to take the desk next to you while Kosaka took the desk infront of Yuki and Yuno. While rolling your eyes you started rubbing your temples.  Akise looked at you worried, "Are you sure you're okay?"

You nodded again as your new classmates took their seats. You glared over at Yuki and Yuno, Yuno was ignoring you while Yuki looked like he would piss his pants in fear. You smirked. ... At least I still have some power over him... I guess it's better than nothing...

Over the course of the lesson Yuki slowly eased up and stopped being as afraid, which annoyed you. But the lesson went by in a flash since you were mostly lost in thought. Your mind wandered from ways to kill Yuki and Yuno to how Kosaka managed to finish first grade. You jolted up as you heard the bell ring.