Chapter 4 : At The Mercy Of A Killer

As you raised the rock over his head you saw the fear in his eyes and that's when you decided it, you loved being in power. In that moment you were beaten and heavily injured but still you had power over this one life. You couldn't stop smiling but as you were about to smash his brains out you heard the police in the distance.

... Well... I wouldn't want to rush his death... neither one of them deserves a quick one...

You threw away the rock in disappointment while holding out one hand for him. You looked at  Yuki who still had tears in his eyes as he stared at your hand in shock. While glaring you hissed, "Make up your mind I didn't throw that rock far away."

He looked at you in fear and nodded while grabbing your hand. You saw that, like you, one of his legs was broken and bent in an awkward angle. He was also bleeding more than you since the idiot probably landed head first. You helped him up and placed his right arm around yourself until he started to tear up, "That hurts, I think it's broken."

You just glared at him, "Deal with it, you little shit."

He looked at you shocked as you limped forward, practically carrying all of his weight together with yours. After getting out of sight you got his arm off of you and started limping towards the tunnel you came through. Yuki was limping behind you. ... I hope there is a way that I can kill him without the police hearing him... I could always wait until he's asleep and get some information out of him. Oh, what sweet betrayal Yuno would feel...

You got pulled out of your thoughts to Yuki asking, "Where are we going?"

"I'm getting out of here, I don't know where you think you're going." You said while rolling your eyes. ... Then again, I should probably get my leg and arm looked at before I even attempt to kill someone...

His voice cracked as he said, "Why d-didn't you kill me if you don't p-plan on bringing m-me with you?"

You stopped in your tracks and turned to glare at him, you felt the power you had over him since he immediately shut up as soon as you made eye contact.

After arriving in the same room you had come in through you noticed the hole looked a lot smaller than before. You groaned as you sat to the floor, Yuki sitting on the opposite side of the room. You couldn't help but glare at him while sitting with your left leg still cracked in a 90 degree angle. ... If I check my future diary he'd kill me as soon as I fell asleep, but to his knowledge I'm not a diary user...

You shake your head and look down at your leg then back at Yuki, "Do you have a phone?" He shook his head quietly. ... Lair...

While rolling your eyes you say, "I know you do so cut the shit. If I wanted to kill you now I would've already." ... Why would he lie about that? I already knew he was a diary user... maybe he hit his head too hard... i must've too though... Why didn't I just kill him?...

He looked down ashamed and grabbed his phone. "There isn't any service from down here... sorry."

You looked back down at your leg and hissed, "You really are useless, arn't you? You couldn't even kill my father, you had to trick me to do it." You didn't care about his reaction so you didn't bother to look at him. You tried to lift your arm so you could force your leg to be in it's normal position. You nearly screamed from because of the pain erupting from your right arm. You placed your left hand over your mouth as you cussed, "Shit."

Your eyes wandered to Yuki, "What the hell are you looking at?"

He quickly looked away and stuttered, "I-I could help w-with y-your shoulder." ... Yeah, like I'll let him touch me. For all I know he could try to rip my arm off completely... but then again he's probably too weak for that...