Chapter 11 : A Universe to Rule

You left the universe you had won with only the clothes on you, Akises memories and Murmur. The journey toward the other universe didn't take too long, since you arrived within a few moments. You and Murmur first went to the god of that universe, Deus, and said, "Thank you for allowing us to stay for a while."

The god spoke, "You can stay as long as you wish... if you follow the given rules." While smiling a little, excited that you'd be able to see your friends again, you asked, "What are the rules?"

Deus narrowed his eyes as he replied, "Don't drastically change anything in this universe. You may do as you wish, if you follow this guideline." ... so I can change little things?... Lovely... I wonder if torturing Yuno could be considered a 'small' change...

You nodded while thanking, "I guess that's all I needed to know.Thank you so much for letting us stay." The god nodded humbly as he replied, "Since the parallel version of myself caused your pain, I am indebted to you. If you need anything, please let me know." You agreed that you'd let him know if you and Murmur needed anything and thanked him once more.

After you and Murmur had located the universes parallel version of yourself, you smiled, "Oh this will be fun." She looked at you while raising an eyebrow, "Do you plan on giving this worlds Akise his memories? What do you plan on doing with your other self? Yuno did manage to kill your universes Yuno."

You shook your head, "I won't do anything to myself, I won't insert Akis memories into this version of him. I want one version of myself to be happy. Even if I only get to observe it."

Murmur and you walked through the school, invisible to anyone but each other. You looked around curiously, "What year is it in this world and what world line is it?"

She smiled brightly as she stated, "It's 2 years after the survival games would've started and it's the 7635th world line... I think." ... You think?... At least this explains where you were all those damn years...

While nodding you walked into the classroom your seventh world self would be in. She sat beside Hinata and Mao while Kosaka, Akise and Yuki sat behind her. You froze as you saw your friends but hate immediately replaced that nostalgic feeling as you saw Yuki again. A pitiful soul that you gladly murdered.

Murmur looked at you as she asked, "Why do you hate Yuki so much anyways?" As you rolled your eyes you asked, "Are you serious? Yuki and Yuno tricked me into killing my own father. Sure, he was an asshole, but that doesn't justify what they did."

She shook her head, "It was Yunos plan to do it that way and didn't he send you a text message?" You frowned while angrily questioning, "What text message?" Murmur slapped the backside of your head playfully as she said, "The one you got the day you killed your dad, genius!"

You glared while pushing her down, "A text message doesn't change a single thing. If he wanted to stop it, he could've." ... My father still died and he failed to grow some balls...

Murmur shrugged as you two continued to watch the parallel version of yourself as the school bell rung. You looked at yourself and giggled, "I nearly forgot that I once had a leg. Looks good on me."

Murmur looked at your prosthetic, "On Anata... in this world you're basically just called Anata." You looked at her questioningly, "Why?" She smiled brightly as she explained, "Because Akise calls you that, everyone else just picked it up."

While narrowing your eyes you asked, "Why?"

She smirked, "Because he likes you. Well, your other you. He likes Anata." ... I like my universes Aki more anyways...

You quickly turned to look at Anata as Yuki walked up to her and asked, "Hey, A-Anata... would you like to hang out sometime?" ... Oh that's so pathetic... I almost feel embarrassed for him... almost...