Chapter 8 : Restricted Call

The next few days after killing the masked man went by slowly as you wondered how long you had until you would win or die. You thought of Minene, Akise and all of your friends, and how you would lose all of them, if you died that is. 

... I hope I don't end up being the cause of their deaths...... I have to keep them safe for as long as I can... They're my only family left...

While arriving at the courtyard of the school you saw Hinata, Kosaka, Mao and Akise. You ran over to them with a slight limp as you asked, "What are you all doing out here?" Hinata looked at you worried as she said, "Yuki and Yuno have disappeared!" ... Finally!...

You smiled as you said, "So? Yuno is crazy anyways and Yuki is a coward." Mao looked just as worried as Hinata while telling you, "But Yuki is our friend, (Y/N). We can't leave him alone with her." While rolling your eyes you scoffed, "Since when is he my friend? For all I care he can die at the hands of that psychopath."

Kosaka looked at you disgusted, "I think you're the psychopath if you won't help someone in need! Especially a friend!" ... Look who is talking!... and are you stupid and deaf?... I just said he wasn't my friend...

As you wanted to reply to Kosakas comment Akise grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the circle that was forming around you. A few meters away from them you ripped your wrist away from his grasp, as you asked, "Why did you do that, Aki?"

He looked into your (e/c) eyes as he bluntly said, "I don't care if you hate Yuki and Yuno or not, but Hinata, Mao and Kosaka like him, so suck it up." As he turned around to leave you grabbed his arm, "Do you like him too, Aki?"

Akise looked at you coldly as he replied, "No, but it's none of your business. Is it?" ... Is he still mad about what happened in Yunos backyard?... Well won't this be a pain in the ass?... But as long as he stays safe, it'll be worth it...

He pulled away his arm from your grasp as you said, "It is! We're still friends, aren't we?" Akise stayed silent as you looked into his red eyes. While he turned to walk back to the group you stood there quietly. You sighed as you reluctantly followed him and announced, "Fine, I'll help find that idiot Yuki."

Hinata and Mao looked relieved while Kosaka happily shouted, "Yay! A group adventure!" As you rolled your eyes Akise pulled out his phone while saying, "I'll be calling detective Nishijima, he's been locating where Yuno must've taken Yuki." You all nodded as he started calling the detective, Nishijima. During the phone call Kosaka was 'flirting' with Hinata as she constantly rejected him.

Mao walked over to you and said, "Thanks (Y/N) for agreeing to help. It must be hard to help us find someone you dislike so much."

While shrugging you replied, "It's no problem. He'll die eventually anyways." ... Hopefully he'll be dead before we reach him... But maybe I could offer to find Yuki and kill him while they're not looking... It's not like they'd believe Yuno over me...

She looked down a bit sad but then cheerfully thanked you again. You rolled your eyes playfully as you replied, "Yeah, let's just get it over with." Mao nodded as she walked over to Hinata to assist in rejecting Kosaka. While getting out your future diary you looked down at your watch. ... Okay it's 8:00 am...

You opened up your future diary as you read all the entries you sighed in disappointment. 

Diary of Trust

8:00 Everyone but Akise is happy, talk with him.

8:43 Akise is annoyed with Yuno, calm him down.

8:58 Tell Akise you love him.

... I can't do either of these things... If I told him I loved him then I might get him into danger... At least I know around what time we'll be arriving... This is so cliché... I can't love him because he'll be in danger!... ugh...