Chapter 2 : I will kill

"Hello (F/N)", he said cooly.

"H-Hello... Officer Kurusu, was it?"

You heard him chuckle, "Yes, I just wanted to talk about 11th. You know, the woman you distracted for me?" Your eyes widened slightly as he said that. ... He heard me... I'll just go along with it. As long as my dads at work he can't touch him...

"Why?" you asked nervously. Officer Kurusu' voice sounded amused as he replied, "Why? Because we're in the same game. In the end only one can be victor but I'd like to make him an offer."

"He's not interested", you started breathing quicker. Not only were you a shitty liar, you also came up with shitty lies. ... What have I gotten him into? Couldn't I have said something else?... No, now it's me or him. Sorry dad...

Officer Kurusu started talking again but you interrupted him, "I said he's not interested! Leave my father out of your plans!"

You smashed the telephone down onto the cupboard, hanging up on him.

... Shit, shit, shit! Now I'll have to keep him alive otherwise the trope is up. If they see 11th is still alive after they killed dad they'll know I'm the actual diary user... You ran up into your room. After closing the door you jumped onto your bed and pulled out your little, black notebook.

Diary of Trust

12:55 Officer Kurusu calls, accept offer.

You only saw those words for a few seconds before they changed.

Diary of Trust

12:58 Officer Kurusu suspects somethings up, he doesn't trust you anymore.

... He doesn't trust me anymore... He's a police officer... I'm doomed...

... Isn't the only reason I helped him was to gain his trust? I blew it! Shit!...

You looked up from your notebook and grabbed your luggage and started packing. You packed everything you could before closing it up. You took your purse while putting your phone and notebook in there.

... I wonder where Minene is. I have to leave either way. I'll go to a remote location and stay there until there are less people I'd have to kill... 

... No I can't, who knows how long this damned game will take? Maybe I can just quit? ... They can't force me to play a game for a prize I don't want...

You shook your head at the thought. There was no way in hell you'd just quit. Perhaps you didn't want to be a goddess but you wouldn't return to being ignored by your peers. ... I will become the goddess of time and space... just you see, 4th. You don't frighten me...

You picked up your luggage and hid it under the bed since you had decided to wait for Minene to return. ... She's a terrorist and has bombs. We could kill people without their blood on our hands...What are you thinking, (F/N)? Their blood would be on your hands...

 You woke up from your thoughts as you heard a sound. While sitting down on your bed you looked around to see if anyone had snuck in. ... You're just being paranoid...

You stood up with your (f/c) blanket rapped around yourself while walking toward your desk. After you sat down, you turned on your computer while sighing. ... I'll try to do some research on this game. I've got the time since the holidays started a few days early... probably because of the incident at school...

After a few hours of research you groaned and said, "I looked through each freaking page and nothing... but what was I expecting?"