Copyright & Foreword

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!

Text copyright ©

moonlightice ™ 2014-2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

~/~

Hey guys :)

I just wanted to tell you a few things about Scars From the Past.

Soo, I've posted this story before, quite a lot of chapters actually but I deleted them all because, let's face it, it was complete bullsh*t. It was so bad, I don't even know how it had over 200 reads xD

Anyway, I decided to start all over again and this time, I'm working really hard on it to improve my writing as well as the story. There might be some harsh content here and there including inappropiate language and sexual references so if you're not old enough, please don't read this. Also, please don't be too harsh on me because I'm not a professional author or as good as some others here on Wattpad but I'm trying my best :)

I also changed a few things so it's not 100% like the first time I published it but I do hope you guys like it and enjoy reading. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think :)