It's All About Forgiveness.

Oxford's POV

I ran out of the cab and into Ally's house.

"Ally." I said sternly when I saw her eating breakfast.

"Hi Oxi-. What's the matter?"

I scoffed and started pacing.

"Are you my real friend or are you just faking it because Mycroft told you too." I asked angrily.

Ally's face went pale and then back to her normal color. She sighed.

"At first I didn't want to do it. But when I heard your story and how heartbroken you were....I couldn't not be friends with you. I went and told Mycroft after a week of meeting each other, that I couldn't fake being friends. I never told him an update since then. I never contacted him. He tried. But I never answered him. " she said sadly as she told me the story.

I sighed and walked over and gave her a big hug. We sat there and cried for a few minutes.

"I forgive you Ally. I do. I....I was just hurt that you could do that. I will never doubt you again. I promise. " I said crying.

We hugged tightly and sat there talking.

"Oxie? " Ally said after a while.

"Yeah? "

"You need to go and forgive Sherlock and Mycroft." She said timidly.

I sighed knowing she was right. I just didn't want too.

"I suppose. Can you come with?" I asked.

She shook her head.

" No you need to do this by yourself."

I smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you!! Okay. I'll go right now. If I don't come back tonight text me. I might stay at their house." I said as I went to go grab my purse.

She smiled and hugged me again.

"Go get them Oxford." She whispered.

I smiled thanks and headed out the door.

As I walked down the sidewalk something poked my arm. I turned around to see two men standing there smiling. All my limbs fell lose and I was casted into darkness.

A.N.

Short chapter. :( I hate those. But BIG shout out to labarladyan for voting for all my book's! She has amazing books too!!