Hello. My names Oxford Holmes

Yeah.

You read that right.

Yep. Oxford Holmes. Lovely sister of Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes.

They don't really like me. Well. Let me rephrase that.

They loved me once. But then after i turned 11 they decided to use me as the deduction person and would guess when i would break up with someone to me have my "lovely time of the month" as the called it oh and they knew exactly when I would just gain a pound and more then those horrible things they would said MORE horrible things to me. I know! Big surprise there! I mean they would never do that would they?!

Note the sarcasm.

I ran away when I turned 16. So I wouldn't have to put up with my mum talking about how Mycroft did this and Sherlock did that and Oh Oxford you should be more like them then being normal and blah blah blah blah. Sherlock and I are two years apart. Sherlock is.....well was my favorite person in the family. He would comfort me when i was bullied and would help me with my work when I was stumped. He wouldn't treat me as if I was dumb because I didn't have the "Holmes mind". But as soon as I turned 11 BOOM every nice thing from Sherlock was gone. Okay enough of my whining. Lets start the book. Well we already did but you get what I was....okay never mind. I'll shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Five years later ~

"GOOD MORNING OXIE!!!!!" My roommate screamed at me. I rolled over and moan.

"Ally Mae shut uppppp!" I yelled back.

The door slams open making me scream and fall on ground with all my blankets, while Ally jumped after me ,landing on my gutt. "OW!!!! Ally!! That hurt!"

She giggles and starts jumping up and down on my gutt like a five year old. "Can you stop please?"

She jumps on me one more time.

"Yes! Haha I win today! Oh by the way happppppy Birthday loser!" She laughs as she heads out the door.

"Thanks jerk!" I yell after her.

Ally Mae is one of the best....wait scratch that she is the best friend anyone could ask for. She knows my back story and she still treats me the same. She is here when I have nightmares. Oh....why do I have nightmares?

Well. ......I was in really bad relationship with a man named Richard Brooks or should I say... Jim Moriarty. It was a great relationship until I found out his real identity. Once I found out he decided to keep me hostage for about a year. And that was the worst year of my life. He physical, verbally, and sexually abused me. Then just one day he decided I was not needed and threw me ( not joking ) onto the streets where Ally found me and took me in. I told her my whole story. My family's story and my ex boyfriends story. And she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Today I am turning the big 21! Ally and I are going out to some random food store and just going to catch up with each other. Even though we live in the same place we hardly ever get to chat with work and our busy lives.

I take a shower and grab my little red dress put some black leggings on grab my black high heals and went to grab some breakfast. Oh I should tell you. I work at a school office. So hence the reason why I was a little dressed up.

"Ally! We should go to this shop called Speedy's over on Baker St." I called as I grabbed a pop tart.

"Okay. What time should we met there?" She asked somewhere in then living room. Probably drooling over one of the doctors. She's a huge Doctor Who fan. I'm a middle Doctor Who fan.

"Well. I get off of work at 3:30 and I'll have to come back here and change so what about 4:30ish?" I hear her walking in here. "Yeah that be good. See ya there birthday bitch!" She said as she left.

I shake my head as I head out the door for work.

~After Work.~

I arrived at Speedy's two minutes late. I rush in to find that Ally wasn't there yet. So I sit down at a table and wait. A few minutes later she walks in. "Sorry traffic was horrible." She commented as we hugged.

" Its fine, I just got here myself."

We order our food and talk about our day. We so lost in our conversation that all I could hear was the little bell dinging that someone has come in. Our food comes and we start eating. I was talking about one of my good memories with Sherlock when I felt  someone behind me.

"Oxford?" A deep voice questioned.

I whip around and I see Sherlock starring right at me.