♪The Last Goodbye♪

Sherlock's POV
I walked into our flat and saw Oxford asleep out I the couch and John asleep on his chair.

Being the normal man I am I walked over to my violin and picked it up. I started to play  a piece I was working on.

I soon as I started playing Oxford woke up with a jolt. "Where the hell am I?"

"My place ." I responded, turning around still playing. She looked around, not meeting me in the eyes.

"Oxford, I'm sorry for what I said. Earlier in the hospital." I stated, making her look me in the eye.

"Sherlock say sorry first?! This is a surprise. What made you say sorry first? Mycroft?" She demanded.

"Actually yes." Mycroft answered for me, walking into the room. I saw how Oxford's body froze, not from fear no, but from memories. She and Mycroft never got along, never once had a nice childhood.

Ignoring the thickening tension I walked over to John (who was still asleep) and play one very loud, annoying, long note. Making John jump and fall on the floor.

"Why in the bloody hell made you think that that was a good idea?" He mumbled.

"Them." I nodded my head to Mycroft and Oxford, who were staring each other down." They haven't spoken to each other yet and they're annoying me. Deal with them."

"Anyone want some tea?" John inquired.

"I will." Mycroft and I both answered.

Oxford stood up quickly. "I'd love some, I'll help you."

She rushed into the kitchen and busied herself ,
ignoring us staring at her. "If you think I'm talking to him you are going to have one long night."

Mycroft rolled his eyes. "Stop being so childish Oxford." He complained.

"Me! Being childish, oh my god I can not believe you said that. " Oxford yelled.

John stepped in between them and pushed Oxford into the kitchen. "Stop, just stop it okay. I think it's been a very long day for you. I want you to head upstairs and go to bed. "

"Anything to get away from him." She spat before stomping upstairs.

Mycroft sighed. "I'll take a rain check on that tea. Don't get yourself in trouble Sherlock." Mycroft warned before floating out.

Oxford's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds singing, the noise of a busy street, cars honking, and a tea kettle whistling.

Tea kettle whistling! I thought. I'm not at home.

I sat up in bed and looked around at my surroundings. It was a simple room with just a bed, a small side table with a lamp and a clock on it next to the bed, and a drawer and a closet across the room, and a writing desk next to the window.

I shook my head. Hello! You've lived here for a month now.

I moved in to Baker Street after Ally said she was moving across to the other side of England. I couldn't because of work, also, Sherlock and I had finally established a decent relationship.