Leaving Drama and More

The cab pulled up to 221b and I paid the driver and ran up the stairs. I grabbed everything that was mine and threw it into my suitcase. Looked around the house to make sure I have everything. I paced around for bit deciding if I should write a note or not. I changed into something else before quietly leaving. No note, no goodbye to Mrs. Hudson, nothing.

I texted Ally , knowing she was in town at the time, to meet me at our normal Starbucks while I hailed a cab.

"Starbucks Coffeeshop, 126 Baker Street please." I said as I climbed in. (A.N. Real place. I looked it up from where they film Baker st. And there really is a street called Baker St.)

I arrived with my suitecase. Thankfully Ally was already there and outside.

"Oxie!!!" She squealed as we hugged.

"Ally! Oh god I missed you!!" I said as we sat down.

"Got your fav Salted Caramel Mocha. " she said handing it to me.

"Oh thank you love! Mmmm I haven't had coffee for a while." We smiled at each other and then watched the traffic of people and cars passing by.

"So. Why did you ask me to meet you?" She finally asked.

"Uhm...I was wondering if you had an opening in your flat." I said smiling.

"Really?! You want to move back in!!!" She exclaimed. I nodded.

"Of course!!!!! Oh my god! When can you move in? Next week, couple weeks, a month?" She said rambling on.

"Uh...today?"

"YES!!! Do you have everything?" She squealed. I nodded.

She jumps up scaring me half out of my wits.

"Let's go gurl!!!" She said as she hailed a cab.

I laughed as I grabbed my suitecase. I looked at my watch as we drove away. 5 hours. No one's called. No one's followed.

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep remembering what we did today.

After we got in the flat, Ally and I unpacked and walked around London a bit. Then we came back and ate take out and watched the Avengers. Then we watched a bit of Doctor Who. But the whole time no one came to find me. I sighed as I knew what I had to do. I wrote a note to Ally telling her I would be back later and hailed a cab.

SHERLOCK'S POV

~Back up 13 hours~

"I should follow her." John said.

"Just let her cool off for a few hours before you go." I said as I walked back upstairs.

John followed me up the stairs down the long hallway and into my room. I waited until he came in before I shut the door and locked it.

"Sherlock what are you doing?" John asked.

I rammed him against the wall with his hands up above his head.

"You....love....me...don't you John." I said trailing kisses down his cheekbone and onto his neck. I felt him grow hard.

John suddenly jumped onto me, and we both fell back, our lips crushing together.

A sweaty John and Sherlock laid in bed for the rest of the day/night, telling each other how much they loved each other and how they both missed each other greatly.

"I suppose I have to tell Mary about this." We started laughing. "I was going to call it off anyway."

I turned around and kissed John's forehead. "Your all mine. I love you John. Go to sleep." I said.

Thankfully he did fall asleep. But sleep didn't come for me. All I could think about was Oxford. She hasn't texted or called anyone. I was getting worried. After a few hours she usually calls. Its been over twenty hours.

I silently got up and started pacing the room. I finally decided to ask Mycroft.

I sneaked out and down the stairs into Mycroft's office.

"Brother dear. I assume you want to know where our little sister is don't you. " he said as I entered.

I sighed and sat down.

"Yes I do, at least I care for our little sister." I snapped.

Mycroft looked up surprised.

"Am I not her older brother?" He said.

"You are her older brother, but you don't act like one. You used to have her do all the chores for you. Clean all you clothes,polish your shoes. You made sure you showed your people about how "stupid" she was because she didn't have the same mind as us, and then you bullied her! And you think she would still love you?" I yelled.

"Since WHEN have you cared about HER Sherlock? Since WHEN have you helped HER? When did you EVER come to HER rescue?" Mycroft yelled back as he stood up from his chair. "I care for her. I worry about her everyday, I helped her when she was in tough times. I helped her out of Moriarty's house. I gave her a friend when she needed one. "

I stared at him shocked.

"You gave her a fake friend? When does a 'brother' give his sister a fake friend when she needs her family the most!!" I shot back.

I thought I heard a little gasp but I didn't see anything. Mycroft looked like he was going to punch me.

I sighed. "Look. I didn't come here to fight. I just came here to look for Oxford. "

"And it took you over twenty hours do to so."

I turned around sighing.

"Oxford. Please jus-." I started.

"Let you explain? How you never looked for me? Let you explain how you , Mycroft, gave me a fake friend? Let you explain why you died and never told me it was a joke?! No thank you. I was coming to apologize, but I'll be leaving now. " she said angrily.

She ran out of the room. I sighed and closed my eyes before running after her. I will not let her get away this time.

"Stop following me Sherlock." She yelled.

"OXFORD VIOLET HOLMES I DIED AND YOU BURIED ME SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BURIE YOU AND EVERYONE I CARED ABOUT!!!" I yelled.

She froze at the door.

"You made that up. " she said, her voice shaking.

I came up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. She shook it off. (Don't think of Shake it Off. Its stuck in my head now)

"I did it to keep you, John, Mrs. Hudson , and Graham safe." I said.

"It's Greg and I.....I can't believe you. You've lied to me so many times. I don't know if I can believe you anymore Sherlock.'' She said.

She started to leave, but I grabbed her arm.

"LET GO!!" She screamed. "YOUR HURTING ME!!"

I grabbed her wrist instead and yanked her sleeve up. I bit back a yell.

"Oxford." I breathed out.

"I.....I...." And she fled the house and left.

I punched the wall over and over again until I had blood running down my hand.

She cut. She cut because of you Sherlock. She cut because you left her. She cut beca-

"Sherlock!!" John yelled before I passed out.

A.N.

HEEEEEEYYYYYY Anywho. My cousin is in the video. She sings with Taylor. Heard of Civil Wars? Yes? No? Well Joy is my 2nd cousin. If you haven't heard of Civil Wars go check them out!!! They're great!!!