Raindrops on my skin.

Its been 2 years since John told me Sherlock- my best friend- died.

John and I haven't talked about. Just sit around and drink to try and keep our emotions away.

Today I was going to talk to Mycroft to see if I could get a job. No Mycroft and I haven't talked since that day at our- I should say my flat a few years back. He didn't even show up for his funeral. I was pissed at him. But I wasn't watching were I was walking, lost in thought, until I found my self at Sherlock's grave. I laugh angrily as I shift my feet.

"Hey Sherlock. I'm sorry I haven't been here since the...uhm...you know. Anyways, I really don't know what to talk about. Well. John and I aren't doing too well. Drinking away our emotions. I was walking to see Mycroft. But I started thinking about our last time seeing each other. We ended on a wrong note. And so some how I ended up here."

I stopped to take a breath and control my tears that threatened to burst. I sniffed. I heard a noise and looked around, I only saw someone visiting their love one.

He's the same hight Sherlock was. Stop it Oxford! I thought.

I continued.

"Sherlock. I'm sorry for not telling you about him. I didn't want you to do what you did when you were younger I guess. I just wanted to be your best friend again. Did what we did when we were younger. I know why you jumped."

I heard shuffling. I look up only to see that same old man sitting down next to the grave he was standing at.

"It was because of me that you died. If I never went to the shop you would still be alive saving the world. I'm sure Jim told you "his side" of the story. Saying how amazing, delightful I was. And then you just couldn't face me. And so you decided to kill yourself. Sherlock...." I started to cry.

"Why? I love you! You were always doing something to annoy me. I love love..d that! And you were my best friend. I could tell you anything...well except Jim. But what you did made me worse. Knowing I never got to see your smile and say my sorry. Do you know what you did to John! He's hardly left the house. This the first time I'm out of the house! I need to get a job to pay rent. £800 (is that right for Londoners? The sign I mean.) a month. Poor Mrs. Hudson not wanting us to pay but she can't pay bills forever. John only leaves the house for his job and he has a girlfriend. I am going see lovely Mycroft to see if he could give me a job. Did you know he didn't even come to your funeral?! That jerk of a bitch. He doesn't care about you. I hate him so much. Hence the reason why its taken me TWO years to talk to him about a job."

I sighed as I stood up. I didn't even know I sat down. I kissed my hand and rested my hand on the top of his grave.

"Goodbye Sherlock. Sorry for my rambling."

And I walked away and hailed a cab.

After the cabbie getting lost. I finally got to Mycroft's.

I slammed the door shut and stomp to the door and rang the door. A butler answered saying "Mr. Holmes." isn't available. Well, I walked my way into the house not caring. I was, no AM, his sister. I shouldn't have to leave a "calling card" to see him. He is sooooo old fashioned. I threw open the door. Mycroft looks up. He froze.

"Oxford. I thought I told the butler to tell you I was busy. "

I stomped in.

"You haven't seen me in over two years and you tell your "butler" you're too busy to see your own fuckkin sister!! Last living sibling!! Oh or do you not care about me like you did Sherlock seeing as you didn't come to his funeral! What were you doing that made you so busy that you didn't come? Eating cake, celebrating that you didn't have anyone asking about your so called diet?

He just sat there looking at me.

"He couldn't come to my funeral because he was busy helping me Oxford." said the very last voice I thought I would ever hear again.

I turn around slowly and see Sherlock slowly sitting up wincing as he was.

I stare at him.

"Oxford. I'm so ver-"

"I don't even want to hear it Sherlock. I hate you! Did you hear that Sherlock. The person I loved the most died and now two years later you just suddenly appear and think just a sorry is going to fix it?!"

He walks over to me and tries to hug me, but I push him away, making him fall down.

"I HATE YOU!!! YOU JERK! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH SHERLOCK!!! YOU ARE A JERK!!! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME AND JOHN!!! I HATE YOU! JOHN HATES YOU! NO! DONT TOUCH ME JERK!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.

Every time I said I hated him he looked more and more hurt. I didn't care. He tried to hug me but I ran out of the room and out the house. I heard someone following me.

I whipped around to see Sherlock hobbling as fast as he could towards me. I backed up and started shaking my head.

"No. No Sherlock. Don't. Don't come back. Don't even come near me or John. And never ever come back to Baker Street."

With that I fled and ran to the cab which thankfully waited to take me home. As he drove away Sherlock came out and with a single tear falling down his cheek. I broke down.

"JOHN! I'M HOME!!!"

I yelled up the stairs. I heard shuffling. "Oxie. I someone's here that I would like you to meet."

I walk up the stairs knowing who it is. John grins, the first grin since Sherlock's death, as I walk in.

"Oxford. This is my girlfriend Mary."

I smile and shake her hand. " Nice to meet you. John never shuts up about you."

John and Mary laugh. We made some small talk, I started to yawn.

"Excuse me, but its been a long day for me and I really need to sleep. "

Mary tells me that we should hang out and get to know each other. We hug and I kiss John's cheek before heading for my room.  I sighed and fell asleep thinking about Sherlock.

A.N.

I MADE MY SELF CRY WRITING THIS!!! GAH!!! So if you had some feels. :) Love you all! PLEASE VOTE! it makes my day when I see someone voting for me! Love you peeps!!