OH & JW vs SH & MH

Darkness. I'm running. Someone's running after me. Yelling my name. I fell. A knife. Sherlock grinning bringing down the knife. I scream his name while he screams mine as he plunges the knife into me heart.

"Oxford!!!"

I sat up in bed dripping in cold sweat. John sat next to me.

"Oh my god John. " and I fell into his arms sobbing. He rubbed my back until I finished crying.

"You okay?" He asked gently. I sniffed.

"No and yes." I sighed. "When I was younger , when ever I would have a nightmare Sh-....he would come and rub my back just like you did.'' I smiled softly remembering the good memories. ''Then he would asked what it was about and then he would just either sit in the room or lay next to me."

"Do you want to tell me about the dream?" He softly asked.

"Just the normal dream as usual." I've been having them since I've seen Sherlock which was three months ago. John still doesn't know.

Hey don't look at me!! How am I supposed to say that his best friend who was thought dead is really alive and well and has been hiding the whole time. Sherlock always gives me the hard jobs.

I know Sherlock will have a hard time showing himself to John. So I decided since he didn't tell me I will tell John, who will probably disown me, but hey! I'll save Sherlock the trouble!

I took a deep breath. "Uh..John?

He looks at me.

Here goes nothing!

"I need to tell you something. Uh....I don't know how to say this. You probably won't believe me and then when you do you will probably disown me and hate me forev-" I rambled.

"Just tell me Oxie. "

"SherlockisaliveandI'veseenhimoncethreemonthsago." I said as fast as my mouth and mind could say it. John just stared at me.

"Sherlock is alive? " I nod " And you've SEEN HIM!!!" His voice raised about two notches.

"John! I didn't know! I walked into Mycrofts office yelling at him for not coming to Sherlock's funeral and then BAM'" I made a motion with my hands "he was right there getting a shave!" I got up and started pacing. "I flipped out and told him I hated him and pushed him, which probably hurt him since after I ran out of the room he came limping behind trying to catch me."

John just was staring at the floor.

"Have you seen him since?"

"John? How many does once have?"

"1."

"Good boy! I've only seen him O-N-C-E. I told him never to come to either one of us or 221b. " John jumped up, grabbed his cane and coat and started down the stairs.

"John! Where are you going?!" I yelled.

"To see Sherlock. Coming?" he yelled back as I heard him trying to get dressed in the dark.

"Fine! Only because I don't want you to get mugged or something." I said as I got myself ready. (Picture above)

I'm sitting next to John in the cab trying to fall asleep cuz its like 7 in the morning now and it was my day to sleep in and it was a two hour drive to Mycrofts house. But I couldn't sleep because John is fuming over Sherlock being alive.

"Jawwwn. Stooooop! I'm trying to sleep." I complained.

"Yeah well don't go to sleep because your coming with me. " he said bluntly.