Game is On!

What the hell??? Victoria actually updated! Wow isn't that wizard. So, first I really don't have explanation to as why I haven't updated except. Writers Block & summer break & school. (Also a hospital stay for me in between summer break and school). SECOND, BEFORE YOU READ ON YOU NEED TO REREAD EVERYTHING!! Because I saw how shitty of a writer I was and I fixed it up and changed somethings. So if you don't want to, that's probably not smart. (Not saying your not smart just that it'd probably be best if you read the book again.)

So please reread the book and I'll be a happy camper.

Anyone a fan of NCIS??

Oxford's POV

Damnit I thought. What the hell happened to me?
I tried to stand up, but was pulled back by a chain around my ankle.

"Hello?" I croaked out.

I looked around me and saw only a chair on the other side of the room, which was covered in blood. A window that was way to high for me to even reach with the chair, and a door on the left.

I felt something warm dribble down my mouth and chin, it tasted like blood. I looked at myself and saw my clothing full of blood, my hands were too. I didn't have to even look in the mirror to know my face was beaten up and bloody.

The door slammed open and Jim Moriarty stormed in. God help me. I thought as he grabbed my chain, which was attached to my ankle, and threw me against the wall.

Pain erupted throughout my entire body as I fell to the floor. "You are no use to me!" He roared.

Coughing, I tried to sit up. "Don't move." Jim hissed.

"What the hell did I do wrong?" I questioned loudly, hoping that someone out there would hear me.

"You rekindled your relationship with Sherlock! You ruined the plan, almost. " He explained.

"You sent something to Sherlock didn't you. He's coming here to rescue me." I questioned aloud. "You're gonna kill him aren't you."

Jim smirked and walked to the door. "You'll have to find out."

"Don't you bloody touch a single hair on his head! I'll will kill you!" I screamed as he walked out and locked the door.

I curled up into a ball and sobbed, praying that Sherlock wouldn't come and rescue me. Knowing that he will come, I prayed that he wouldn't find me.

Sherlock's POV

Pacing around the plane I thought of my last conversation with Oxford. She cut herself, why would she cut herself?

"Sherlock."  Mycroft said, walking in from the front of the airplane. "We'll be landing soon. Just sit down for gods sake "

I shot him a cold glare. "This is our sister we're talking about. Not some random human."

Mycroft sat down across John and I. "I care for our sister too Sherlock. I might just not show it. " he  mumbled running his hands through his hair.

I had never seen Mycroft like this, it confused me.
John looked at Mycroft and then to me. "Do we know where Oxford is?"  He questioned.

"No. But I know who is behind this." I answered sternly.

Mycroft and John looked up in surprise. "Who?"

"Jim Moriarty. "

"But you said he died on the rooftop!" Mycroft exclaimed.

"I thought so too. But what I didn't know was the his twin brother was the one on the rooftop acting as Jim. "

I sat down as the seat belt sign lit up.  The plane landed and we walked to the car.

Ring Ring Ring

We all looked at my phone. Unknown number.

I answered. " Hello?"

"Hello Sherlock. I have someone I'm sure you would like to talk to." Moriarty told me.

"Sherlock!! " Oxford screamed. "Don't come, he'll kill yo-"  I heard a thud moments later.

"Oxford? Jim, what did you do to her. " I yelled into the phone.

"Oh nothing. She brought it to her herself." He laughed.

"Where are you? " I demanded. "Tell me where the hell you are."

"The clue lies within the myth. " He said before hanging up.

"Damnit!" I threw the phone across the vehicle. "Moriarty has Oxford with him. Moriarty said the next clue lies within the myth. "

"Let's head to the hotel and settle this once and for all." Mycroft said, grabbing his phone and calling god knows who.

"She'll be fine Sherlock. " John said rubbing my arm.

She'll be just fine

AUTHORS NOTE

IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!!!