Sherlock

I stand up slowly. "Sherlock?"

He licks his lips. "Oxford. What are you doing here?"

I look at him with a cold glare. "Celebrating my birthday. Like you would care."

He looks at me confused. "Your birthday's today?"

"Really?!?! Wow. Sherlock. After being gone for five years you don't EVEN REMEMBER MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!" I screamed.

A man with light brown hair and blue eyes standing next to him looked confused. I turn towards him.
"I'm sure you've never mentioned about me to him." I gestured to the man standing next Sherlock.

"Hello I'm Oxford Holmes. Sherlock's sister." The man gasps. "Sherlock. You told me that Mycroft was the only sibling you had."

Sherlock glares at the man. "Not now John." He growls.

I gave them a angry smile.

"Thanks for my wonderful birthday Sherlock it was just great. Wonderful. Tell Mycroft hello for me." I spin around "Ally let's go." She nods and grabs her stuff while do the same.

"Oxford, listen. " I stop and turn around. I walk up to him. He looks down and doesn't look me in the eye.

"Why? So you can deduce me again. Not happening."

"Oxie, let's go." Ally said.

Sherlock looks up at me with a pained face when Ally said Oxie. It almost made me cry.

When I was young I hated people calling me Oxie except Sherlock. He was able to call me anything by my favourite was Oxie. But then when they started to be rude to me I told Sherlock to never call me that again, but when Ally met me I told her to call me Oxie.

Then I did something I thought I would never ever do to him. I slapped him hard on the cheek and left the shop. Ally was in shock. I don't blame her. She's never seen me defend myself. John just stood there with his mouth open. Sherlock.....well. He didn't do anything. He just looked at the ground.

"Let's go Ally." She nods and follows me. I hail a taxi and climb in without looking back.