Confession and Our Reward

It's currently been a few hours after the fight against Verdia. Some adventurers were cleaning up the field and some were aiding the injured. As for Y/N, he was still resting until he started to feel what felt like flower petals gently falling on him. He was laying down while Aqua was on her knees letting his head rest on her lap.

Y/N's POV,

Y/N: *waking up* Uhhhh where am I?

Aqua: *smiling in relief* Y/N you're finally awake, thank goodness. I'm so glad.

Y/N: *confused* Wait I-I'm lying down and Aqua's kneeling? Hold on I need to get my bearings here, considering the angle I'm seeing Aqua at and from the distance I'm at...

Aqua: You don't have to go through all that silly, you're heads on my lap. It's not to uncomfortable is it?

Y/N: Not at all. If anything resting on a girl's lap is probably every guys' fantasy.

Aqua: *giggles*

Y/N: So what happened when I was out? Is everyone okay?

Aqua: Yeah, after your fight all the adventurers started to clear off the area. You really did save everyone out there.

Y/N: Though I couldn't save those adventurers that were slain by Verdia.

Aqua: But you did.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Aqua: When you past out, Darkness then kneeled to say a prayer for those adventurers who she knew. She said that if she could see them again she would want to have a drink with them so I revived them. That way she could have that drink with them.

Y/N: Hang on, you can revive people?

Aqua: *nods* Uh huh, for someone like me resurrecting fallen adventurers is a piece of cake. It was funny too. Her face was all red and she was so embarrassed.

Y/N: Wow, you are incredible.

Aqua: Oh Y/N...

Y/N and Aqua: *laughs*

Y/N: Hey Aqua where are we?

Aqua: You don't recognize it?

Y/N: Hmmmm *looks around* the bright colorful tree above us, the flowers around us, and... a lake. This is where we walked by after I paid off your debts right?

Aqua: Yup.

Y/N: Hehe well speaking of debts I don't think you're gonna have to worry about debts anymore. With that dullahan defeated, we're bound to get one heck of a reward.

Aqua: But it was you who defeated him so you're probably going to get the reward.

Y/N: But I'll share it with you.

Aqua: M-Me?

Y/N: Of course, I don't really care about money so I'm okay with sharing it with you and the others.

Aqua: There you go again... being kind and thoughtful about everyone else.

Y/N: *gets up* Yeah, well I am this world's hero.

Aqua: *giggles* You know I said that to a lot of people who reincarnated, that they'll be this world's hero but in all honesty I never really meant it. And I was right to since none of them hadn't defeated the Devil King at all nor even came close to. Yet you, you shown me many things that say that you were meant to be this world's hero.

Y/N: Well I had help from you a goddess, Kazuma my friend, Megu a crazy mage, and Darkness a kinky knight. I guess after all this, I have Kazuma to thank for this.