The Prosecutor and Plan

As the day turned into what was supposed to be a happy moment of reclaiming the reward from finishing The Destroyer, it was instead a day of consequence from how our heroes defeated The Destroyer. Well, only Kazuma Satou is the one facing the consequence, but with the help of his righteous friend Y/N L/N, they will surely find a way out of this mess..... if only Kazuma hadn't panicked and ran out the guild. He ended up getting tackled by the guards and sent immediately to jail awaiting his trial. Right now he's probably sobbing in his cell wishing to be back in Japan.

Moments Before,

The woman in the blue general uniform had just stated that Kazuma was placed under arrest leaving the entire guild in silence as they listen in.

???: You are Kazuma Satou yes? I'm Sena the prosecutor, according to this warrant you've been accused of treason against the kingdom.

Aqua: What kind of mess have you gotten yourself into this time?! Apologize to the lady! I'll apologize too even though I didn't do anything wrong, go on do it!

Kazuma: Would you quit it I don't know what she's talking about.

Sena: Do you recall the coronatite you had teleported? It destroyed the mansion of a lord.

Y/N: Damn really? Talk about bad luck.

Sena: Thankfully no one was killed but one thing is certain, you are either a terrorist or in league with the Devil King.

Kazuma was in a state of shock and couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Megumin: Wait prosecutor! If it weren't for Kazuma's quick thinking the Mobile Fortress Destroyer would've killed everyone in the city!

Y/N: Kazuma's quick thinking? I was the one who instructed Wiz to teleport the coronatite, all he said was that he'll take the blame. Wait, he's technically taking the blame now.

Kazuma: Megumin...

Megumin: He's a cad, and sexual harassment is the only crime he's guilty of.

Kazuma: ...

Darkness: Pardon me but there must be some mistake.

Kazuma: Darkness...

Darkness: There's nothing treacherous about him, at home when I'm in my night clothes he eyes me with animal lust. But he is so timid not once has he come to my room.

Y/N: A-Are we just throwing him under the bus now?

Kazuma: I-I-I never eyed anything and don't think you're all that just because you're a little bit sexy! I got the right to pick whoever I lust at!

Y/N: Screw your right, you tried to peek at my mom.

Darkness: How could you say that and especially after everything you had me do in the bath?!