City of Crazy Poeple

Y/N's POV,

Kicking right where we left off, the flock of hawkites were heading straight towards Darkness at a rapid paste. Darkness who was still tied up, managed to get up and face them looking too excited to get trampled.

Darkness: Here they come here they come HERE THEY COME! Y/N I doubt I could withstand their onslaught. Oh no the horror!

Y/N: Something tells me this won't go her way...

We all thought they would have trampled her but instead they jumped over her one by one. One even did a backflip over her. In fact they were passing the wagons too.

Darkness: Y/N is this what they call foreplay?? Their narrow misses are so exhilarating. To have a horde of males in heat leaping over me is everything I could've hoped for!! 

Y/N: Gosh you are so MESSED UP! Aqua help her out.

Aqua: Okay, blessing!

She casted her support magic on Darkness serving as like a repel for the hawkites. Of course she was trying to tell us she didn't need it but it was for her own good.

Kazuma: Looks like she'll be okay for now.

Aqua: Cause my blessing boosted her luck.

Kazuma: Yeah yeah I know, when this is over you and Y/N can have my seat.

Aqua: Yes!

The other adventurers had casted their magic and started attacking the hawkites. Some dropped yet there was just too much of them to take out. Every one of them had completely avoided the wagons only to turn around and come back.

Kazuma: Crap what do we do now?

Y/N: Time for my plan to kick in.

Kazuma: And what would that be?

Y/N: Isn't it obvious? We're going to play a game of chicken. Everyone get in the cart now!

I jumped on and climbed up the roof telling the driver to drive on straight.

Aqua: But what about Darkness?

Kazuma: I'll get her.

Kazuma tried to carry Darkness, but he was well weak. He called her heavy and she tried defending herself saying it was her amor. However she came up with something herself. What was it you may ask? It was to tie her to the wagon and literally drag her the entire way. Kazuma had agreed to it making the situation unnecessary as it needs to be. At least she was enjoying herself I guess. Though it didn't look so good for Kazuma's image. Everyone gave him a disgusted look.

The driver made the horses go quickly as we were now being chased by all the hawkites. Because of how fast we were going, I had to slowly get up trying to gain balance and not fall. Kazuma then poked his head out.

Kazuma: Y/N what the hell do we do now??

Y/N: Get my bag will ya?

Kazuma: For what?

Y/N: Just get it!

He handed me one of my bags that was stuffed to the brim. I opened it revealing to be a ton of potions mixed with gunpowder, lighter fluids, and magic. Kazuma looked at me worriedly.

Kazuma: Y/N what the hell are those?!

Y/N: These? *smirks* These are the items I made for my share of the deal with Vanir! All I got to do is shake it and...

After shaking the bottle, the potion began bubbling up turning into a bright red-yellowish color. I threw it at the crowd of hawkites, landing on the ground and exploding on impact. It was a small explosion that took down some. Yup that's right, the potions I had stored were essentially small makeshift bombs. I figured something like this would sell a ton so I spent days trying to perfect it and the results were a success.