The Duel

After a long night of celebrating at the guild, we see everyone crashed out in the mansion all over the living room since they couldn't even make it to their rooms. Kazuma was on the floor out cold, Megumin was oddly sleeping on the table with her arm dangling over the edge, and Y/N on the couch sleeping peacefully with the sleepy Aqua on top of him drooling. In time, Y/N woke up and smiled at the sight of Aqua resting.

Y/N: *softly head pats Aqua* Look at her sleeping in, boy was that some party. It's a shame Kazuma blew off all our money but I'm sure he's going to hella regret it when he wakes up. What time is it?

Y/N looked at the window and saw the sun shining brightly. He looked off into the ceiling and couldn't help but remember something. Something extremely important. His eyes immediately widened as he yelled.

Y/N: HOLY CRAP I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!

He woke everyone up and startled them.

Aqua: *rubbing her eyes* Y/N.... Why did you yell?

Y/N: Because today's my duel! I can't be late for that and it's already morning!

Kazuma: What are you waiting for go! We'll meet you there!

Y/N: Got it!

Y/N ran out of the mansion and headed to the guild where he would meet Sena there so she could bring him to where the duel would take place.

Sena: There you are, I was worried you wouldn't make it.

Y/N: Well I appreciate the concern but there's no time!

Sena: Right come with me.

They walked down a path where many people were also heading by.

Y/N: Say Sena, where is my duel taking place at?

Sena: It's taking place at this town's colosseum. That's why many people are coming this way, to see your duel.

Y/N: Seriously? *looks around* Sure is a lot of people... if this was school and this many people came to see me, I'd be shaking as hell.

Sena: Are you really nervous?

Y/N: Kind of...

Sena: Did Aqua not give you any words of encouragement?

Y/N: Not really, as soon as I woke up I quickly left.

Sena: Well in that case... *stops and turns to him* You got this. I'm confident in saying that you will win. In fact I'm so confident, I'll even bet my job as prosecutor.

Y/N: Wait what?!! Don't you think that's-

Then Sena had done something catching Y/N off guard. She put both her hands on Y/N's face making him flustered.

Sena: You got this. Now go win.

Y/N: Huh?? I feel like Aqua should be telling me this not Sena of all people... I mean I'm no longer worried but now confused. Heck I guess that's better than anything. Thanks for the bit of confidence Sena? But uhhh can we head to the colosseum?

Sena still had her hands on his face and stared at him. She started to get closer to him making him uncomfortable. He began moving his head back.

Y/N: Uhhhh hello Sena?

Sena: Yes?

Y/N: What are you doing?