The Succ Shop

It's been a couple of days after Y/N's discovery of the ancient stone mask. Ever since then, Y/N has been really cautious about everything. Though it hasn't changed the way people see him. That's because he's hiding it. On the outside it would seem like the usual Y/N and no one would see through it, but in the inside his attitude was now serious. He hid it because he didn't want anyone to worry or be scared. Currently, Y/N had hidden the mask somewhere in the mansion only he knew.

For now everyone was in the mansion relaxing. Megumin and Darkness were playing chess. Kazuma was resting on the couch in front of the fire place until Aqua came in with both arms wrapped around Y/N's arm telling Kazuma to get off.

Aqua: Oh Kazuma, your goddess demands her rightful spot by the fire.

Kazuma: Huh?

Aqua: *pulls out her adventurer card* See what that says, level 21. So I'm the highest level in our party.

Y/N: I hate to break it to you Aqua but uhh I'm higher than you

Y/N: I hate to break it to you Aqua but uhh I'm higher than you. I'm level 27.

Aqua: What?! W-Well I'm still higher than Kazuma. So you know what that means don't you you poor low level underling? It means your superior gets the couch. So show some respect and shoo so that Y/N and I can cuddle by the fire.

Kazuma: *annoyed* Mmmmm, huh wait what's up with your stats? They haven't gone up at all since we got our cards.

Aqua: That doesn't mean anything. All my stats were maxed out from the very beginning obviously. Don't make the mistake of lumping me in with ordinary adventurers like you.

Kazuma closed his eyes as he got up from the couch.

Aqua: Finally, I knew you'd see it my way.

Out of nowhere Kazuma put his hand on Aqua's shoulder with a sorry look on his face.

Kazuma: Poor thing she could level up but her intelligence will always stay the same. To put it even worse, Y/N will have to deal with her stupidity for the rest of his life. Poor Y/N...

Aqua: What's wrong with you? What are you tearing up for? You got this pitiful look on your face like I said something stupid.

Kazuma: *tearing up* Goodnight.

Aqua: Kazuma! Jeez, what's wrong with you?!