15 | it's yuu

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday passed by fast, to [First Name]'s surprise. Well, not entirely fast because she had to take care of the Libero and there are some circumstances that greatly affected the time she had. For instance, last Tuesday, the black-haired girl had a hard time convincing the boy to go to school. He went on and on about the girl forgetting about him that Monday night. She tried her best to talk to the boy and told him that she fell asleep because she was tired.

Nishinoya, of course, accepted but still being sulky. Although, deep inside him, the libero blamed him for that reason. He wasn't a fan of being a burden to other people, much more to the girl that he has been drawn to ever since she arrived. He couldn't help but to feel guilty that she has to use her free time to assist him rather than getting the rest she needed. With the upcoming practices, it was already stressful enough for her to manage their schedules while juggling it with her academic responsibilities.

And due to the fact that Nishinoya had a tantrum before going to school, they barely made it there on time. She owed her perfect attendance to Kageyama since they happen to run into him. It was a perfect timing for the three of them. Kageyama helped her assist the libero to his classroom and as if on cue, right after Nishinoya sits on his chair, the bell rang. The two (2) first years looked at each other before sprinting into the halls. Nishinoya watched the two and noticed that there was a faint blush on Kageyama's face.

Wednesday was nothing special in particular. Thursday went and she spent time with Hinata and Kageyama. The three (3) went out after class to eat and celebrate the success knowing that their tests are already over. She left Nishinoya in the care of Tanaka and the third years so she wasn't that worried about him. According to Daichi, Nishinoya was doing fine and is already asleep. She noticed how the libero slept through the entirety of Thursday so he was most definitely going to be psyched when Friday came. She has gotten used to the boy's loud and energetic personality, it was like a charm that he owns after all.

Now, she was currently at Nishinoya's house, he wants to watch a movie with the girl. But we can't watch movies without popcorns, right? That's what Nishinoya believed in. Right now, he keeps rambling about how we wants the snack that he's currently craving for. A week of having his injury passed by fast, and pretty much, he's finally starting to walk by himself again. It didn't hurt much as it did before, he was sure that he wouldn't want to get injured again. He made a vow to himself that this will be the last time he'll ever get injured, although this was an inevitable case as he was an athlete.

It was a routine for the two right now; Nishinoya and [First Name] going back home together, him asking her to cook dinner for her, and her doing whatever it is that the boy has in mind. They were getting used to each other's presence which wasn't of a shock towards the members of team, they spend most of their free time together. She, however, noticed how her cooking skills improved due to the fact that she has to feed one more person than herself right now.

"[First Name]-chan, where's the popcorn?" She heard Nishinoya shout from the living room, and she dared not to reply as she was already complying to his request. She took a bowl and placed the popcorn in it, the girl went towards the refrigerator and looked at the drinks. There were water, sodas, and juices. However, knowing the guy, he'll probably prefer the soda more. Holding the bowl of snacks and drinks, she finally made her way to the boy that was currently sitting on the couch.

The boy looked at the girl with a frown on his face. "I've been calling for you, a reply would be nice."

She raised an eyebrow, looking at his eyes as she placed the bowl on the table in front of the couch. "Here's the answer to your question."

She saw his dark aura turn into a sparking one once he saw the snack, "Please tell me you brought soda."

"I know you," she softly smiled, placing the sodas on the table. "What movie are we watching anyway?"