01 | the new girl

The breeze of the morning air was always different, that's what she thought. [First Name] Sakai just moved into Miyagi prefecture, and will now be attending her first day of high school at Karasuno High. She felt nervous, it was a thing that's never been that easy to keep out of her motions. Anxiety, such an old friend for the Black-Haired girl.

Meeting new people.

She sighed, meeting new people. Ah, the girl has never been fond of meeting new people, nor talking to others; she's not awkward, she just despises the fact that she has to meet people after people because of transferring schools. Maybe she was one of those introverts, but she hopes that there will be some people easy for her to talk to. Someone less energetic, perhaps.

The black-haired girl sighs, her gaze fixed on the university's entrance. Well, here goes nothing. She thought as she took a step forward, tucking her hair strands behind her ear and acting natural to avoid the unpleasant attention of the student body. That plan, however, did not go as easily as she had hoped because everyone was still staring at her, marveling at the foreign female.

Her beautiful black hair reaches her waist and ends with violet streaks that complement the shape of her face. Her stance and posture were straight, and she walked as if she were floating. As a result, her plan was undeniably a failure. She was the focus of attention and was oblivious of it, which was a big benefit to her.

Ever since the girl was a kid, her heart always pulsate in a rapid way, causing her to not be able to play outside. But that was because of the mere reason that the little girl has asthma as a kid, yet leaving her after. Her parents were, of course, still concerned for their only daughter, refuses to allow her to leave the house. That wasn't the case for [First Name] though, she only stayed because she didn't want to leave the house.

She just couldn't help but to trust no one, she wants to avoid people, to avoid reality. The scary reality.

As thoughts filled the black-haired's head, she accidentally bumped into a person unbeknownst to her. "Fuck," she cursed under her breath. So much for not talking to anyone, right?

"I hope you're not cursing me." A male voice says, making the female jump a little out of surprise.

She did not just say that out loud? Her eyes met with an incredibly keen look very immediately after hearing this statement. The man is tall, with a slender but strong body and an imposing demeanor that is accentuated by the scowl on his face. His black hair is short and cut, with a fringe that falls just over his dark blue eyes. It was dreadful.

"No, uh, Sorry." The girl make a bow, hiding her face from the person which was not much of a helpful gesture for her since she failed. Very awkwardly. She knows that for sure and so she sighs, "I wasn't cursing at you, I was cursing at myself." She said, finally looking at the guy in front of her.

"Yeah? Okay," He shrugs, noting mentally that the girl is not fond of the situation they're currently in. He decided to change the topic in hopes to lessen her anxiety, "Are you new here?"

She chuckles, attempting to not make it awkward further, keyword: attempt. "Yeah, I'm a first year."

"I'm a first year too, you can stop being so awkward you know." He sighs, "What class are you in?"

"Oh trust me, I'm trying." She said, "I'm in Class 1-3, you know here it is?"

"No rush," He nods, "Do you want help to go there? I'm from class 1-3 as well."

"I uh, well- I honestly don't know where it is so it would be appreciated." She says quietly and indistinctly.

"Alright, well, the bell's gonna ring any time soon. We should get going." He says while walking after making sure that she was following him quietly.