10 | karasuno's libero

"It hurts!" Nishinoya winced as [First Name] placed an ice pack on his ankle.

Due to the injury to their libero, the team was unwilling to play, but they were forced to do so by Coach Ukai. Nishinoya, too, didn't want to be a hindrance to the team because of his injuries and wanted to play but he was in no place to do so. Everyone was focused on the game and the prospect of winning the practice game, but having Oikawa join the other team was difficult for them. It seemed as though the team had transformed into a new one, with everyone doing far better than before; Oikawa Tooru was instrumental in Aoba Jousai's loss.

While the rest of the team was concentrated on the game, Nishinoya sat on the bench and [First Name] was on the ground, kneeling and checking on the boy. The libero had been fussy the entire time, and it was getting on the female's nerves. "Come on, I know it hurts, but it'll hurt worse if we don't assist it right now," she remarked as Nishinoya sat on the bench and she tended to his ankle.

"But [First Name]!" He pouts, "It just hurts so much, what am I going to do? I can't quit volleyball!"

"Now you're just being over dramatic." She scoffed, looking at him dead in the eye. He looked at her as well, and their eyes met. "This is just a sprain, Nishinoya-kun. It's not a fracture, okay?"

"But I won't be able to walk freely from now," He frowns, looking down, "I hate being a burden to the team."

She observed him tightening his hand and took his fist in hers. The libero instantly relaxed his hold when they felt each other's warmth; she sensed a spark but ignored it. The only thing she plans to focus on right now is comforting Nishinoya. He stared at her, and she smiled slightly, "You aren't a burden, you know?" He blinked, "If you're worried about anything, I'm here to support you."

"Really?" He asks, eyes sparkling

"Yeah, it's about time that our Guardian Deity has someone to guard his back as well." She smiled and he blushed at her words.

"Are you two done flirting?" Tsukishima asks, making the two of them flinch. She immediately removed her hand from Nishinoya's and the both of them looked away. "Wow, and people said love is dead." He murmurs before going back to Yamaguchi.

"Nishinoya-senpai, we lost! But we'll win the official game for sure!" Hinata yells, running along with Tanaka towards Nishinoya and [First Name] stopped them when they were about to bombard the libero.

"Don't forget that he's injured, be careful around him." She said and they nodded

"[First Name], let's get going!" Kiyoko said

"Yes, I'll just wrap his ankle in a bandage!" she begins, "Proper initial treatment of a sprained ankle is crucial. A compression wrap helps minimize swelling. If swelling is kept to a minimal, it may make your ankle feel better." she says, Nishinoya observing her carefully.

"What should I do?" Nishinoya asks

"Just keep your ankle at a 90-degree angle," she explained. Nishinoya nodded, his foot gently sliding to establish a 90-degree angle. The black-haired female wrapped the bandage twice around the ball of the foot where the toes meet the foot, pushing gently and going upwards towards the ankle to keep the bandage taut. She wrapped the bandage diagonally over the top of the foot, then around the ankle in a figure-eight manner. She completes the procedure by wrapping the bandage twice around the lower leg, two inches above the ankle. "Can you move it lightly?"

"This should limit excessive movement but shouldn't feel unpleasant for you," Nishinoya says as he shakes his head. [First Name] sighs, "Then you're all good.""Hey, [First Name]! We'll handle it from here, we'll assist him get on the bus," Daichi said, smiling. As they assisted Nishinoya leave the court, she fixed the first aid kit and heard Oikawa's voice approaching her.