-4

The pink haired boy skipped happily towards his younger friend,a wide smile evident on his face.

"What's wrong with you?You seem like you won the lottery." Beomgyu asked.

"Oh,baby.I did hit the jackpot." Yeonjun said with a smug look.

"What the hell do you mean hyung?"

"I met this cute guy named Soobin,I'm in love!!"

"You just met someone and you're already in love?" the younger asked,slightly confused.

"There's a thing called 'love at first sight' you know?And don't act like that didn't happen to you with Taehyun."

"For your information,I am NOT in love with Taehyun.I just find him cute,that's all."

"For sure,keep lying to yourself,hun." Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"I'm not ly—you know what?I'm not gonna argue anymore,there's no point."

"Whatever,but when are you gonna ask Taehyun out?"

"Why would I do that?" Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know,to learn more about him and shit."

"Why?"

Yeonjun sighed loudly at his friend,face palming.

"God you're so dumb." he muttered loudly.

"Hey!" the raven haired reacted.

"Of course you like him so you need to know things about him!And chances are that he might like you back,duh!!"

"I told you I only have a crush on him,I don't like or love him."

"Oh hell no,Beomgyu.You're asking him out on a date and that's final.I am NOT gonna waste my effort like that." the older snatched Beomgyu's phone and started typing.

"Hyung!What are you doing?" he snatched it back and widened his eyes.

To:Taehyun

hey taehyun,are you free this friday?

we can like,go to the movies or sumn

this is beomgyu btw

"What the fuck?Hyung!"

"Now we wait."

"You are so unbelievable,and your messages suck!"

"Well,it will look like you sent it so it's not my problem." the pink haired shrugged.

"I'm gonna strangle you 'till your face becomes purp—" Beomgyu was interrupted by a loud 'ding!' coming from his phone.

From:Taehyun

sure beomgyu-hyungie!>-<

we can meet up in front of our building at 6 pm

Beomgyu cracked a soft smile when he read the blonde's message and stared at it for a few seconds.

"Well,what are you staring at for?Reply to his message already!" Yeonjun excitedly said.

"Geez,you're so impatient." the younger said as he started typing at his phone.

To:Taehyun

sounds good

see you taehyun:)

From:Taehyun

excited to see you hyungie!<33

n_n

"God,he's so cute.No wonder he's the university's softie." Yeonjun said.

"He's the university's what?"

"University's softie,Beom.Don't you know that?"

"I don't,and how and when did he get that title?And how did you know all of this?" the other boy asked confusedly.

"I think it was last year and our school page website were having some surveys on different titles in the school and Taehyun was voted the most in several titles like 'Perfect Smile' 'Saintlike Sweetheart' 'Campus Cutie' and 'Wholesome Warm Student'."

"Those are some weird titles."

"They aren't!" Yeonjun defended.

"Fine." Beomgyu quickly gave up.

"Then after that,he was known as the university's softie.Though he wasn't super famous,he's loved and cooed by many,so you got some competitors,hun."

"I—I'm not even gonna say anything."

"Good,now let's go to our own classes and we'll be going to the mall later."

"For what hyung?" the younger asked.

"We're shopping some outfits for you date on Friday,of course!"

"Okay,fine." Beomgyu sighed,knowing that he can't stop his best friend.

(/ω\) heyyy