-15

"Wait,so you two need to participate to the games or activities for our Sports Week?" Taehyun asked to Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

Taehyun,Beomgyu and Yeonjun were at the cafeteria,eating their lunches and chatting with each other.It's a surprise that Yeonjun was with them 'third-wheeling'.

Well,Beomgyu is still his best friend,so he can still eat with him.

Plus,he can't find Soobin.

"Yeah,all junior and senior students have to participate.It sucks." Beomgyu replied and rolled his eyes.

Taehyun snorted and chuckled, "You don't have a choice,what sports did you choose?"

"Basketball."

"Woah,you play basketball?"

"Not really,and I didn't choose it.I was forced by my teacher who's also the coach of the basketball team."

"Oh you mean Mr.Min?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yup,he's so good at playing basketball.But I can't figure out why he chose me to join the basketball team." the raven haired replied.

"Wait,who's Mr. Min?" Taehyun asked.

"Min Yoongi,teacher of third year students,amazing at basketball and has very nice legs." Yeonjun answered and stifled a laugh.

"Hyung,why did you add that detail at the end?" Beomgyu laughed.

"It's true!He has very nice legs,haven't you seen them?" Yeonjun defended,still laughing.

"Okay,okay!Stop thirsting over my teacher,he's like 6 years older than you and probably has a husband judging from the ring on his finger."

"Aww,there goes my chances." the pink haired playfully joked.

"You can still hit on Soobin though." Beomgyu innocently stated,earning a 'hush' from the older.

"Soobin hyung?" Taehyun asked,confused.

"You know him?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yes,he's my friend since Kai and I were freshmen.So Yeonjun hyung likes Soobin hyung?"

"Yep,he called me on the phone when they first met and he squealed like a little gi-" Beomgyu was cut off when Yeonjun threw a bottle cap at him.

"Shut up dude!No need for unnecessary-and-totally-did-not-happen-details about me!" Yeonjun pouted.

Taehyun sighed before talking, "Hyung you probably know that Kai-"

"Kai likes him?" Yeonjun finished the youngest's sentence, "I know,I can see how he looks at him."

"Woah,wait.Kai likes Soobin and Yeonjun hyung also likes him?Damn,Soobin got a lot of admirers."

"Says you who literally receives stuff every day from a potientially creepy stalk-"

"Okay hyung,it's your time to shut up,blah blah blah." Beomgyu loudly said.

"What did Yeonjun hyung say?What's the matter?" Taehyun questioned and furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing to be concerned for baby,don't worry." Beomgyu nervously smiled,holding the blonde's hands and intertwining them.

"Okay,that's enough gay germs for today,I'm gonna go!" Yeonjun abruptly stood up and teased the couple.

"You're just jealous that I got a boyfriend!" the raven haired teased back,sticking his tongue out.

"No,I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Nope!"

"You guys are literal babies." Taehyun chuckled,fondly looking at his boyfriend's childish pout.

Gosh,he wants to kiss Beomgyu so bad.

(シ_ _)シ