-22

well this is long(that's what he said lol)

Beomgyu was a fucking mess.

He was eating irregularly,he was only eating junk foods and drinking soft drinks and beer,he played video games instead of sleeping,resulting to the bags under his eyes,and he wasn't going to school.

He didn't talk to anyone,not even Yeonjun,except for the pizza delivery guy who pretty much delivered to him every night.

He'd feel guilty every time he remembers the hurt look on Taehyun's face when he told him that he doesn't love the blonde,but in fact,he does love him,so much.

"I'm doing this for him.I don't want him to get hurt." he thought.

One night,he realized that he ran out of beer,so he went to the convenience store to buy some more.

Well,it wasn't a good idea.

Taehyun was going to the convenience store to buy some ice cream for his alone time night;pigging out on some ice cream while watching a rom-com movie.

He entered the establishment,and there,he saw him.

The man that he missed the most.

The man he loves so much.

The man that hurt him and left him suddenly.

But he knows that something was quite off,that he knows it was bothering Beomgyu,causing the latter to break up with him.

He saw him grab two cases of beer and paying at the counter, "He drinks?" Taehyun thought.

"Well,screw alone time night,I'm going to get my Beomgyu back."

He definitely looked like a creep.

He followed Beomgyu at his house secretly,and when Beomgyu was about to close the front door,Taehyun stopped and stepped in at his house,causing the older to widen his eyes in shock.

"What the—Taehyun?What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"I don't have anything to talk to you,go away."

"I'm not leaving this goddamn house until I get you back and tell me what or who's bothering you to break up with me."

"Nothing's bothering m—"

"There's definitely something!Look hyungie please," Taehyun said in a soft tone, "—you do know that I love you right?And I know you love me too,but please,if something's bothering you,you know you can trust me right?Please tell me,let's fix this,I don't wanna lose you,please." he pleaded.

Beomgyu sighed,finally giving in.He sat on his couch and pat the space next to him,signaling Taehyun to sit too.

"I have a stalker."

"What?!"

"Yeah,2 years ago,when I was a freshman,that's when it all started."

"That's so long ago!Haven't you reported it to the police?Or even told the school principal about it?"