-11

Kai was carrying his food tray and was walking towards their table when he saw an unfamiliar face with pink hair sitting beside Soobin.He furrowed his brows suddenly felt down,but quickly cleared his throat and acted normally.

"Hi!I'm Hueningkai,who are you?"

"I'm Yeonjun,a friend of Beomgyu."

"Oh,I'm guessing you didn't want to thirdwheel Beomgyu hyung and Taehyunnie so you sat here huh?"

"Yup,plus I kinda knew Soobin and I wanted to eat with him."

"I wanted to eat with him."

Kai internally sighed,already knowing what Yeonjun meant.

"How did you and Soobin hyung meet?" Kai asked.

"Well some random day I was at the library and I couldn't find a book,then we suddenly bumped with each other and he helped me.It was like in the movies,it was so cute!" the pink haired blabbered.

"Oh that's nice." Kai answered with a hint of jealousy in his tone.

"What about you,Hueningkai?How did you become friends with Soobinie?"

Kai clenched his fist underneath the table upon hearing the nickname,but he quickly remained calm, "Well when Taehyunnie and I were freshmen,we met Soobin,he was mostly alone so we haven't had a hard time becoming friends with him."

"That's nice." Yeonjun answered.

It was awkward.

You can feel the tension between Yeonjun and Kai.

Yeonjun wasn't blind,he saw Kai steal several glances at Soobin,who was completely unbothered,so he assumes that Kai likes Soobin.

'Too bad for Kai,I think Soobin doesn't like him.' Yeonjun thought,smirking.

'Yeonjun hyung likes Soobin hyung,I know it.' Kai thought as he walk on the hallways,not noticing the presence beside him.

"Kai!"

"Shit!Taehyunnie you scared me fuck." he said,clutching his shirt on the chest area.

"Oops,sorry hehe."

"Where's Beomgyu hyung?Why isn't he with you?"

"Because we aren't on the same class?Duhh?"

"Oh yea,god I'm so dumb." Kai said.

"I know." Taehyun agreed.

"Hey!" the younger pouted.

"I'm just kidding,by the way,do you wanna get some ice cream later?"

"I don't want to be a thirdwheel,gosh." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Who says I'm inviting Beomgyu hyung?I wanna go out with my bestfriend you know?"

"Awwww Taehyunnie you're so cheesy,so wait,we're not gonna invite Soobin hyung?"

"Nope we need to take a break from boys we like." Taehyun giggled.

"Okay weirdo." Kai retorted,earning a slap on the shoulder from the blonde.

Yeonjun was currently in front of his locker when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yeonjun,hi."

"Uhh,hyung?What's up?"

"You and Beomgyu are still in school right?"

"Yea,but-"

"Alright,see you in a bit Yeonjun!"

"It's not a good idea,hyung!Beomgyu has a-" the call was ended when he finished talking, "-boyfriend."

"Oh god,this will not end well." the pink haired muttered.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞