-18

It was finally Sports Week,and people were excited and nervous at the same time.

First,it was the dance competition.There were 10 entrees and people had a choice whether to perform solo,duo,or group.

Of course Yeonjun went solo.And to no surprise,he was crowned champion.No one can beat him when it comes to dancing.

Next,it was time for the ball games.Taehyun,Yeonjun,and Kai sat on the middle bleachers.Soobin was competing for the chess games,and sadly for Yeonjun and Kai,audience weren't allowed there,so they wouldn't be able to watch Soobin.

The game started with loud cheers from the audience and the loud buzz,indicating that the time was already running.

Taehyun wasn't paying attention since Beomgyu was still at the bleachers,waiting to be subbed in.

Beomgyu was finally subbed in when one of their players had a foul.Taehyun cheered loudly that the people beside them covered their ears,clearly irritated.

"Taehyunnie,stop shouting!Beomgyu hyung isn't even holding the ball." Kai said.

"Just for support,you know?And he totally looks so cool inside the court wearing his jersey."

"You literally have heart eyes for Beomgyu hyung right now." the youngest teased.

"Shut up."

The ball was passed to Beomgyu,and Taehyun stood up and cheered loudly again.He didn't care if people around him gave deathly glares.

Beomgyu ran,dribbling the ball with his right hand,avoiding the blocks of their opponents.When he was near,he shot the ball in the ring and it went through.The three cheered for him along with some girls on the left side of Taehyun.He rolled his eyes at them.

The game ended,and Beomgyu's team also won.The raven haired got to play for a decent amount of times,and scored 7 points.

He was approaching the three when the same group of girls crowded him.

And of course,Taehyun had to do something.

"Beomgyu oppa-" a short haired girl was cut off when he saw Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's sweaty neck and gave him a kiss on the cheeks and said, "Congratulations baby,you did so good."

Beomgyu smiled widely and placed his arm on Taehyun's waist and kissed his forehead, "Thank you baby."

Taehyun was smiling at Beomgyu,but quickly glared at the group of girls and smirked at them.The girls quickly left them,clearly dejected.

"Taehyun."

"Hmm?"

"Do you want my jersey?"

"Like,have it?"

"Yep."

"It's okay hyung.You don't have to."

"But I want you to have it,and besides I put your birth date number on the back." he turned around and showed the back of his jersey.

'CHOI' was printed on top and a big number 5 was printed at the bottom.

"You're so cheesy as always,hyungie." Taehyun giggled.

"At your service,sir." Beomgyu joked and faked salute,laughing afterwards.

Taehyun loved wearing Beomgyu's jersey at home.It was a size bigger than him,so it was comfortable.Whenever Beomgyu would hang out at his house,he was wearing them.

Good thing he wore it a lot.

Before something happened.

Taehyun came home from a date with Beomgyu,a dreamy smile displayed on his face.He tried to unlock the front door,but it was already unlocked.He panicked and rushed inside his house.His house was a mess,broken vases,scattered papers and opened drawers.He went to his room and it was worse.His clothes were thrown on the floor,books are messed up,but those weren't the ones that broke his heart.

In the middle of his room floor,there laid a torn jersey and a ruined bouquet of origami flowers.

He teared up and even tried to repair the gifts,but it was no use.

The gifts that Beomgyu gave him,ruined.

He quickly called the older,still crying.

"H-Hyung." he spoke,his voice shaking.

"Taehyun?What happened?Why are you crying?"

"Something happened,please come here."

"Okay,I'm on my way." Beomgyu answered.

"Who did this?" is all that Taehyun could ask himself.

┐(︶▽︶)┌