-17

The next two weeks were busy.All of the juniors and seniors were practicing; others were training for sports(Beomgyu),some were practicing for the dance competition(Yeonjun),and some were occasionally practicing some mind-related games(Soobin).

Everyday,Beomgyu was exhausted.

3 hours of training every day,and he was even part of the first five of the lineup.

He was a sub.

And of course,Taehyun was always there,watching Beomgyu.There's no way in hell can he let other boys and girls thirst over Beomgyu and flirt with him.He can't let that happen.

So there he was,engrossed at the practice whenever Beomgyu was the one playing.And because he's only a sub,he didn't really have the chance to play a lot.

Whenever Beomgyu had water break,Taehyun would rush to him and wipe his sweat and give him energy drinks.But Beomgyu wanted another kind of energizer.

"Kiss?" Beomgyu asked.

"Your face is full of sweat hyungie!So gross!" the blonde teased,earning a pout from the older.

"Okay,okay,stop sulking,you big baby." he giggled as he kissed the older's cheek sweetly.

They haven't had their first kiss yet,which is surprising.

Well,one day they tried,but when they were about to lean forward,Beomgyu stopped and blushed as soon as he realized on what they're about to do.

"Why did you stop?" Taehyun frowned.

"I don't know how to do this,I haven't done this before." the raven haired admitted.

"You haven't had your first kiss?" the younger asked.

"Not yet,why?Did you already have yours?"

"Not yet either,but I just assumed that you and your first...love already kissed." he lowered his head.

"We didn't even date or anything." Beomgyu chuckled.

"Well yeah....so,should we try again?"

"I'm nervous,I don't want to screw up or anything.Is it okay with you if we don't-"

"It's okay hyungie,we don't have to kiss if you don't want it yet."

"I mean I love you,but I'm just a little scared,you know?"

"I know,don't worry hyungie I'm not mad,and I love you too."

To be honest,Taehyun also didn't know how to kiss someone.So he might've searched on the internet on how to kiss,and maybe more than a kiss,but of course,no one needs to know that.

It's for 'research' purposes,he says.

Once Taehyun finished kissing the older on the cheeks,Beomgyu had the widest smile and kissed the other's cheek back.

"I don't feel tired anymore because of your kiss." Beomgyu looked at Taehyun with a fond look.

"You're so corny,now go back inside the court and play." the blonde playfully pushed the older,trying to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"They don't even need me there right now,can't we just hug?" Beomgyu pouted again.

"I'm clearly dating a baby." Taehyun thought.

"Nope,you're literally covered in sweat.I don't wanna stink."

"I don't even stink!I smell good you know?"

"Yeah I know,I was just kidding hyungie." he giggled.

"Whatever,let me at least lie down on your lap."

"Okay,fine." Taehyun patted his thighs and Beomgyu excitedly lied down with a satisfied smile on his face and his eyes shut.

They stayed like that for a few minutes,and nobody minded their business.

Well of course,except of one particular person.

(⇀_⇀)

can this person like stop already?
LMAO