-8

"Will you be my boyfriend,hyungie?"

Woah.

Damn.

Beomgyu did NOT expect that.

Yeah sure,he likes Taehyun,but this was only their first date.It was going too fast for Beomgyu.Plus this will be his first boyfriend in his life,blame the person who ghosted him for that.

He took both of the blonde's hand and held them gently,sighed before talking,

"Taehyun,I feel like we should slow down a bit."

"Why hyungie?You don't like me back?" Taehyun said in a disheartened tone,already tearing up.

"I like you too,but this is just our first date and we've only known each other for like a week.Look I'm not rejecting you or anything but I feel like we should slow it down and hang out more,maybe go on a few more dates or something,if you want.Does that sound good?" Beomgyu reassured the other.

"You want to go on more dates with me,hyungie?" the younger looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Of course Taehyun,I would love to."

"Okay,deal!" Taehyun finally giggled.

"You're so cute Taehyun,oh and uhm..." Beomgyu trailed off.

"Yes?"

The older slowly and gently wrapped his arms around Taehyun and leaned his head towards the other boy's neck and shoulder,

"Thank you for liking me,I'm genuinely so happy that you like me." he said in a slightly muffled voice.

"I'm happy too that you like me hyungie,don't like any other person anymore,okay?You're already reserved to me." Taehyun joked,but not really.

"Okay Taehyun,I won't like other people." Beomgyu replied,still in a muffled voice.

"Promise,hyungie?"

"I promise."

"...and then he asked me to be his boyfriend." the raven haired finished 'story-telling' to his best friend.

Beomgyu went to Yeonjun's apartment right after he walked Taehyun to his house.He immediately told the pink haired all the things that happened at their date,as he knows that Yeonjun will bombard him with so many goddamn questions.

Yeonjun squealed in excitement before talking, "Did you say yes?Did you say yes?"

"No—"

"What?!Why the fuck did you—"

"—t yet.Fucking damnit hyung,if you could just let me finish.I didn't say 'no' but I also didn't say 'yes'"

"Why?"

"Duh,it was our first date,I don't wanna rush it,you know?"

"It doesn't matter if it's your first date or not.You like him,he likes you,you get together,you kiss,then boom!,you two can fuck." Yeonjun said casually.

"Hyung!" the raven haired slapped Yeonjun's shoulders, "Why would we already fuck?"

"Well why not?It's gonna be fun,you know?"

"Oh my fucking god hyung,you're so horny I swear."

"Oh please." the older said in a nonchalant tone, "Soon enough you'll also be horny,oh,and make sure to tell me who's top and who's bottom okay?But from the looks of it,you're gonna be top." he teased.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu sulked,causing a laugh from the older.

( ・ω・)ノ

what's good y'all

as promised,i've updated this today!!

hope you all like it

enjoy your day everyone!!<333