-20

"What?" Taehyun asked,bewildered.

Beomgyu sighed before continuing, "I said I'm breaking up with you,we're done."

"No we're not."

"What?"

"I said we're not done,and we're not breaking up." Taehyun firmly said,emphasizing the word 'not'.

"Well I'm saying that I want to break up with you."

"Do you really want to,Gyu?"

"Stop wasting my time Taehyun,I'm leaving you,and that's it." Beomgyu said,avoiding the younger's question.

"I'm not letting you go,and I won't ever.Why do you want to break up with me?"

"Because...." he trailed off, "I don't love you."

"What?" Taehyun asked,his eyebrows furrowed, "Yes you do,you love me Gyu."

"I don't."

"Then look at me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me."

Beomgyu slowly made eye-to-eye contact,noticing Taehyun's glossy eyes.

"I don't.....love you."

That made Taehyun flinch.

"You're lying,y-you don't m-mean that." he stuttered,and he can feel tears running down his cheeks.

"Believe whatever you want to believe,but we're done." and with that,Beomgyu turned and walked away from Taehyun,leaving the blonde alone at the sidewalk.

Taehyun cried a lot.

Like,a lot.

After he regained his composure a bit,he rushed home and called Hueningkai.

   'Taehyunnie?Why are you crying?Did something happen at your house again?Are you hurt?'

"N-no,the house is fine,but B-Beomgyu h-hyung..." his voice was shaking as he cried again.

   'Did something happen to him?'

"H-He broke up w-with me...."

   'What?!Oh my god for fuck's sake,me and Soobinie hyung are coming there right now,wait for us.'

"Please hurry Kai."

   'Yep,we're on our way.We got you Taehyunnie.'

(・ω<)☆