𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Chapter two
PUNISHMENT

𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐲𝐚, his shaking hand twisted the doorknob letting out a loud creak making him flinched of the sound.

"Darling~" a singing like voice called as Keishin feel all of his blood from his head drain to his stomach while Kazuya clapped his hands in excitement.

"Ma!"

Keishin pushed the door open more to see his wife playing with her hair brush with creepy grin on her face, her eyes are covered with her hair.

"H-hey h-honey" Keishin smiles nervously as he started to sweating, his sweat dripping from the side of his face.

"I'm so disappointed that you break our small agreement you know." Yukiko lift her head showing him her creepy smile.

"S-sorry I-I'll do anything for you!" Keishin begged getting on his knees placing Kazuya down.

Kazuya crawled to his dog, Tarou. A bernese mountain dog a trained dog actually he was train what to do if his someone got a seizure, if someone is choking or if some intruder gets inside the house.

"You'll do anything?" Yukiko says placing her hair brush down to the nightstand.

"Yeah I'll do anything if it means I wont sleep on the guest room!" Keishin shout. Yukiko smirks.

"Okay then" she stands up cupping her husband chin "You'll do anything right?"

-------

"Can you do it harder?"

"Here?"

"Ooh! Right there! Right there! That feels good!"

"Heh did you do something before I'm home?"

"Well I had to pick up the rice bag what else I had to do?"

On the bed there lies Yukiko with Keishin giving her a massage while on the ground Kazuya are playing catch with Tarou.

"You could just asked some help with to someone you know, you could break your back" Keishin says massaging her shoulder.

"Too lazy they'll probably think I'm not married woman, hmm" Yukiko mumbled.

"You go there by yourself? Then who did watched Kazuya?" He asked Yukiko.

"I ask Ukai Jii-chan to watch Kazuya, he was so happy about it so I let it be" Yukiko trailed telling the story how Ikai Ikkei get to watch over Kazuya.

-ˋˏ Flash back ˎˊ-

"Huh you want me to watch Kazuya out while you go buy some errands?" Ukai Ikkei ask through the phone.

"Yeah can you please watch over him grandpa" Yukiko asks putting the phone on speaker so Kazuya can call him and lure him to the trap.

"Ji-ji!" Kazuya called.

"...I'M ON MY WAY!" He shouts hanging up the phone.

"Good job Kazuya! I'll buy you many cookies!" Yukiko kisses Kazuya chubby cheek as he squeals.

-ˋˏ Flash back end ˎˊ-

Keishin sweat dropped at her story not knowing should he be feeling bad or happy about it.

"Okay you can stop now" Yukiko says pushing Keishin body out of the way but he didn't move an inch.

"Oi get off me you're crushing me!" Yukiko whines.

Keishin leans down to her neck and give it a kisses "Why did you moan like that? That kinds of y'know tu-"

Keishin was cut off by a hand squeezing his cheek preventing him from kissing her, Yukiko glares at Keishin with her creepy smile.

"Haha I only said you can do anything but I didn't say that I will let you sleep here tonight" She sneers.

------

Keishin lays down on the guest room bed, he sighs then rolled to the right and to the left and kicks his legs to the air.

"This is punishment for smoking," he sobs "I can't even have a hug or kiss from her!" That room was filled with crying or whines.

Meanwhile on the other room.

"Tarou you can sleep on the bed today, Kazu-kun look Tarou can sleep on the bed with you today isn't that fun" Yukiko cheered as Kazuya hugs Tarou's fluffy body.

"Ta-Tarou!" He shouts making the dog bark before plopping his body to the soft mattress.

Yukiko, Kazuya and Tarou sleep peacefully with wonderful dream in their sleep beside Keishin he's still wide awake thinking what he should in the morning to make his wife happy so she won't be mad at him again.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hi so this is the chapter 2 if you're wondering what happened to the other chapter its actually make me think isn't it to early for a sad part, so I had to edit it to a funny one😂

Any way I hope you enjoy this chapter thank you for reading!