𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Chapter twelve
MISSION

Yukiko and Kazuya did not join them and watch their tournament

Yukiko and Kazuya did not join them and watch their tournament. Keishin have been stressed a bit that he bought a pack of cigarettes.

Unknown to him Hinata caught him bought one.

Hinata scrambled to his team with a big grin, the first thing came up to his mind was to tell his teammates.

"Oi!!" He yelled to them before crashing to Kageyama.

"Hinata boke!"

"S-sorry! I just saw coach bought a cigarette!" Hinata says with Kageyama holding his head.

"Cigarette? Didn't Yukiko-san said he's not allowed to smoke?" Sugawara ask.

"Looks like we have a mission from Yukiko-san" Daichi said with a dark look with a smirk.

"This will be fun," Tsukishima smirks with Tanaka and Nishinoya cackling on the background, the rest watched Keishin with a dark stare.

Boy Keishin was not prepared with what's coming to him.

━━━━

Keishin has his package of cigarettes in his pocket behind his pants, his butt pockets.

Hinata sneaks behind him, he opened the small box and took three of the cigarette and tip toed quietly.

When he's far from his coach, he showed the cigarettes to his friends, beaming with happiness. "I got them!"

Daichi sighs in disappointment, Sugawara give a weak laugh "Hinata why didn't you just take the whole package of it?"

Hinata smile dropped, his shoulder slumped "Ack! I didn't think about that."

"Shoyo it's okay, at least you got 3 of them!" Nishinoya cheered his underclassmen.

"I'll do it!" Kageyama said puffing his chest before walking away.

"Kageyama-kun good luck!"

Kageyama followed Keishin silently, he was heading outside.

'He must be going out to smoke!' Kageyama thought.

Keishin sighs, as he about to take the cigarette someone called him.

"Ukai-san!" Takeda call, they both then starts conversation.

'He's distracted, now is my chance!' Kageyama thought.

He tip toed, his hand trembling in fear what if he got caught? He starts to imagined what if he got caught and Hinata starts to laugh at him. His eyes then meet Takeda's making him flinched.

Takeda broke the eye contact and points somewhere between the trees. "Hey is that a wood pecker bird?"

"Hah? Where?"

"There between the trees! It's pecking on it!"

"I ain't see nothing there!"

Kageyama internally screams, he pulled the the small box and ran back inside with smile of excitement.

"Oh it's gone." Takeda simply said.

"You we're messing with me we're you?" He said reaching his hand back to grab the small box only the feel nothing was there. "What the? Where did it go?!"

"What did? Are you missing something?"

"N-nevermind."

━━━━

They celebrate Kageyama's success on taking the cigarettes from the coach, but the celebration did not last forever.

"He bought it again?" Tanaka scowl.

Keishin was back with another pack of cigarettes in his hand.

"Yukiko-san is not going to be happy about this," Ennoshita whispers.

"This time we have to take the lighter as well!" Asahi tell them eyeing the lighter.

Well all you need to know, Keishin had to go back to the convenience store a lot to purchase a pack of cigarettes which it 'mysteriously' disappear out of thin air everytime, until he decided to stop and just ate the lollipop that his wife got him while grumbling.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hello! Sorry for the wait! I hope you like this chapter, remember that time Yukiko told them to grab the cigarettes when his husband is about to smoke? She said she'll trade the cigarette with any kind of snacks they want.

This will be their mission from Yukiko. Also Thank you so much for ✨83K reads!✨ 🎉🎉🎉🎉

See you on the next chapter!