𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕.𝟓

Chapter 7 and half
SPECIAL CHAPTER

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞?

The night after their big day, Keishin and Yukiko's friends teased them about their first night as husband and wife.

Most of their friends are pretty much dirty minded. What actually happened...

"So are we going to make reservations or?" Keishin asked his wife who's laying on the bed.

"I'm too tired to go down so we should eat in the room instead" Yukiko said.

She and Keishin had Shinto wedding, Yukiko had to wear a very thickened kimono.

She felt a shift mect to her, she turn to see her now husband laying flat face on the bed.

"Hey since my parents are the one thay made the reservations," Yukiko smile sheepishly.

The man chuckles we're muffled due his face on sift mattress.

━━━━━━

Knock knock knock

"Oh shit their already on the door!" Keishin cussed.

"You go answer it then" wave Yukiko, focusing on the television that are surprisingly playing their favourite movie.

Keishin went to answer the door as he grumbles, The blonde giggling at his behavior.

So instead of doing It they decided to spend it with watching movies, making orders, and snuggling.

When their honeymoon was over their friends teased about them for coming back after their honeymoon.

Yet their expectations are not what they expected, Yukiko kept smiling as the memories came back, her favourite of all was when she doodling on her husband face and he did not know about it.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry if this special chapter are boring🙏🏼 I just had this in mind and I was kind of bored so why not.

Sorry if it's so short.

Shinto wedding is a japanese traditional wedding, I always love that wedding it's beautiful.

The groom and bride are wearing kimono. Tho my friend said her sister body ache because it's pretty heavy.

Anyway stay safe and healthy! See you in the next chapter! Byee