𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Chapter three
MORNING MADE UP

𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

'I have to make up so she can kiss me like always! If she wont things will be bad!' Keishin yelled in head.

'I searched online women's likes to have breakfast on bed! I hope it will cheer her up!' Keishin place the toast on the plate, placing the avocado on top of the toast and place a small pieces of kiwi fruit on top of it.

He went back to a baby bottle that contains formula milk for Kazuya, and a cooked chicken for Tarou.

He carried the tray to his bedroom that he share with his small family, slowly opened the door shaking his wife up by nudging her feet with his feet.

"Hey baby girl wake up it's time for breakfast" he said with a smile on his face as he watch his wife wakes up from her sleep.

"Mmm. Keishin? Whats that's good smell?" Yukiko mumbles with her eyes still closed, thinking to fall back asleep.

"Now now don't go back to sleep" Keishin said placing the tray on the her lap when she finally sit down.

He look to his wife who crossed her arms and looking away from him, he noticed that her cheeks were puffed meaning she's pouting.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" He asked Yukiko worried that she doesn't like it.

"You use my weakness!" She said taking the fork stabbing the small slice of kiwi plopping it to her mouth.

Keishin smiled as he placed Tarou bowl to the floor so he can have his breakfast too "I know everything about baby, well I gotta go I have to open the stor-"

Yukiko catches his wrist and pull him down to her face and gave him a loving kiss on the lips, he kissed back they kiss for about 1 minute until they pulled away.

"You're forgiven!" Yukiko said patting the blond's cheek.

Keishin smirks "We'll continue this later tonight baby girl."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter I'm sorry if its short🙇‍♀️ anyway see you in the next chapter👋